The Student Room Group

Are you in relationship with someone?

Scroll to see replies

Single/not looking for anything serious. I've been in several relationships but never fallen in love tbh.
Reply 41
No because i AM hard to get.
Reply 42
Original post by silverbolt
yes im in a relationship - and we met online

dating site?
Reply 43
I met my guy online but we haven't met because I met him using a fake profile- we've been together 8 months and I don't know whether I should admit it or not but I don't want him to finish things- would you forgive your gf/bf for it?
Reply 44
Original post by jamesey_
No, I don't really like the idea of putting someone else before, or even a close second to, myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

:adore::adore:
Reply 45
Original post by SoftPunch
friends with benefits?

No. It's just early days and nothing official yet.
Reply 46
mhm yeah, terrible combination

Yeah it aint fun, gonna have to learn how to clean up my act ><
who inboxed who first?:]

Him to me :smile: I was the first one to suggest meeting up, though :h:
Reply 48
Original post by vixyrock
I met my guy online but we haven't met because I met him using a fake profile- we've been together 8 months and I don't know whether I should admit it or not but I don't want him to finish things- would you forgive your gf/bf for it?

Bit of a Catfish eh? :tongue: you should definitely admit it, he'll find out sooner or later and if he finds out the wrong way i doubt he'll forgive you, you should nip it in the bud before it goes to far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I knew TSR was a dating website indeed MODERATORS!!!
Jokes :wink:
but good and interesting! ^^

I never come on here thinking, "Oooooh, let's find a boyfriend today. :colone:" :tongue:

By the way, I love that picture in the first post. :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by Holby_fanatic
You need to call Nev. :yep:

Haha, i agree! Call Nev! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Original post by Amanbabbar./
I was, but it ended 3 days ago. Turns out the douche had been cheating for the past year (we were together for 2 years) with not only one girl but two -_- he told the other girls that I was his ex that apparently had cheated on him (not true of course) just so he could get their sympathy - it obviously worked though.

that's not a douchebag
that's a straight-up ass bastard!
Hopefully all is well ... everyone should be able to get over such ppl quickly.
No, I've never really been in one. You can say that I'm a bit of a "hard cookie". I've never really liked someone whose feelings were mutual (or not that I know of).

I've never been in love no.
Reply 53
Ahahahaha no. Never have been and can't see that changing any time soon.
Reply 54
yeah...a bit of a problem
why not try online dating?

I wouldn't be opposed to that, but I would feel pressured for it to go somewhere

i'd rather make gay friends and see what happens from that :cool:
Reply 55
Original post by Steezy
No but the same meaning - Stupid ease.

Origins of Steez are hazy but personally I got it from a mix of Gangstarr, Method man, etc

I'd imagine Capital Steez got it from similar sources.

I was totally bored when I created this thread, but now so interested to read the responses :}
Reply 56
Original post by renegadecatfish
I'm in an online relationship too. I really like my bf but I met him through a fake profile I made and now I don't know whether I should admit it to him? I'm really scared he won't want to talk to me anymore and I really want us to be together.

the fudge?
why didn't you admit to him after like first few days of talking?
where did you meet - omegle?:tongue:
Reply 57
why do you predict yourself such a dark fate?

Never had been in a relationship, I'm at uni nearly 19 no friends at uni (I am sociable though back at home), let alone someone I'd consider a girlfriend, don't see any prospects, I've let so many girls slip past me, don't see why it would'nt carry on. Btw...I just posted a thread about why I've been without a gf and why I most likely will be.
Original post by renegadecatfish
I'm in an online relationship too. I really like my bf but I met him through a fake profile I made and now I don't know whether I should admit it to him? I'm really scared he won't want to talk to me anymore and I really want us to be together.

For the record, meeting online isn't the same as an "online relationship" :wink:
Yes, we met online :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending