The Student Room Group

KPMG Audit School Leavers' 2015

Scroll to see replies

Where can you find mock tests?
Reply 21
Original post by Emilyd1997
I think with the salary you are paid you have to use that for your accommodation near to the office. I think KPMG pay for your uni accommodation but not for your work. ������ I don't know if that's correct that's just how I understand it to be ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay yeah I thought it might be something like that, thank you! :smile:
Really interested in this scheme but not sure my grades are good enough? In my as results I got
B-- biology
B-- psychology
C-- chemistry
C-- business studies (dropping it)
What did most people get at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey

Im Also Hoping to Apply for this in 2015. I am not sure how to apply however, so any advice would be appreciated ! :smile:

To Answer Yaknows question i got:

A - Business
A - ICT
B - Chemsitry
B - Maths (1 of an A nooo!)

And at GCSE i Got 10 A's and 4 A*'s
Original post by Yellow636
Hey

Im Also Hoping to Apply for this in 2015. I am not sure how to apply however, so any advice would be appreciated ! :smile:

To Answer Yaknows question i got:

A - Business
A - ICT
B - Chemsitry
B - Maths (1 of an A nooo!)

And at GCSE i Got 10 A's and 4 A*'s

Hey i'm looking to apply too, having spoken to a representative at University of Birmingham Open Day, you have to apply on the kpmg careers page, however the 2015 application isn't open yet so we have to wait. Do you have any idea where i could get practise for the tests ?
Original post by Browns97
Hey i'm looking to apply too, having spoken to a representative at University of Birmingham Open Day, you have to apply on the kpmg careers page, however the 2015 application isn't open yet so we have to wait. Do you have any idea where i could get practise for the tests ?

What was your AS results ?
A in economics( 93%) so hopefully an a* prediction
B in biology
C in maths ( one off a b)
D in physics
Unlucky on the maths!

It was a hard year for it, i hated C2 but C1 saved me :biggrin:
Original post by Yellow636
Unlucky on the maths!

It was a hard year for it, i hated C2 but C1 saved me :biggrin:

yeah it was a hard year, what's your exam board for maths ? Mine was aqa
Edexcel
Do you know where we could get hold of practice tests ?
I dont know

Wish i did!
am i the only nervous about these tests? No practise papers, struggling to find resources. I really want to get on this scheme
Original post by Browns97
am i the only nervous about these tests? No practise papers, struggling to find resources. I really want to get on this scheme

I'm nervous too but if we really can't do them and struggle with them then you've got to think that it isn't for us 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
i guess so, applications are opening for 2015, next week, may i be the first to say good luck to everyone
Reply 35
Hey, does anyone know what day next week the applications are open?
Original post by noseypo
Hey, does anyone know what day next week the applications are open?

i got told it was first week of september at the birmingham open day
Hmm, Still not open?

Can you post it here if you do find it :smile:
Reply 38
Has anyone looking at the Durham one found if it had opened yet? I've been looking every few days since it was supposed to open on the 22nd and still can't find anything. As for Birmingham/Exeter, Birmingham is supposed to start on the 8th, and Exeter the 15th. Hope that helps guys :biggrin:
Reply 39
As for practice tests, I've looked at a few, they take a bit of time to get around their style of question but once you run through them it's essentially just some mental maths. I choke multiple choice questions though so it'll be a nervous wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending