The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not necessarily, but its not worth finding out for yourself.
Reply 2
005071649.jpg
Original post by Ronove
005071649.jpg

Beat me to it.
Original post by Ronove
005071649.jpg

huh ?
Everyone has the ability to change but unfortunately most people don't..
A leopards spots never change.
Reply 7
I think each person has to be taken on their own merit.

My GF used to be in a very unhappy marriage & she cheated. But now we've been together 3 years & I without a doubt 100% trust her (partly because we haven't been without each other for a day since getting together).

Stupid to say people never change, etc. Of course they do.

I used to do loads of drugs and party constantly. I have completely changed. Some people are ********s for life, but most people are stupid for a while, learn and change.
Oh for ****s sake
Usually, yes.
Yes. Why? Because hoes always rip your heart out

I once dated a former hoe and I was nothing but good to that hoe. I told her that she was the only hoe for me and that she was better than all the other hoes in the world

And then suddenly she's not yo hoe...no mo
Reply 11
Guys: once a hoe, always a hoe.
Am I naive for believing in second chances?
Once a virgin always a virgin...oh wait
Original post by Vikki1805
A leopards spots never change.

:rolleyes:
Hmm I dunno, depends on the individual I guess. I personally prefer dating people who haven't slept with the entire neighborhood.

However if a girl enjoys the D, let her enjoy the D.
Reply 16
Yes. If you slept around, that will always be with you. You can't change what you've done in the past. Some people can forgive you for what you did in the past though if you are truly sorry.

But if you slept around, you will always have to live with yourself and you will have to tell your wife/husband that.
No, hoes are respectable, they make a high class living (the smart ones), they do it purely for money, they provide a service... profit from supplying a demand... not the ones who stand on the street in miniskirts... they are usually drug addicts looking for a quick tenner to score,
I'm talking about the girls who charge big money, usually drives a brand new A3 lives in a luxury apartment in the city.. high class call girls, not street brasses.

Sluts however... eww, once a slut always a slut, that one is correct, it's a personality trait, hardwired... cock craving dirty sluts.. I can't stand them, no self respect, no morals, no class... usually pretty stupid, grew up without a decent father figure, spent most of her teen years doing drugs getting ****faced on weekends... almost guaranteed to get pregnant before she's 23... you'll never turn her into a respectable girlfriend, she'll never know the value of loyalty and honesty -

Even street prozzies are more respectable than sluts, at least they're doing it for a reason other than to satisfy a filthy cock addiction.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by bazookabrad
No, hoes are respectable, they make a high class living (the smart ones), they do it purely for money, they provide a service... profit from supplying a demand... not the ones who stand on the street in miniskirts... they are usually drug addicts looking for a quick tenner to score,
I'm talking about the girls who charge big money, usually drives a brand new A3 lives in a luxury apartment in the city.. high class call girls, not street brasses.

Sluts however... eww, once of slut always a slut, that one is correct, it's a personality trait, hardwired... cock craving dirty sluts.. I can't stand them, no self respect, no morals, no class... usually pretty stupid, grew up without a decent father figure, spent most of her teen years doing drugs getting ****faced on weekends... almost guaranteed to get pregnant before she's 23... you'll never turn her into a respectable girlfriend, she'll never know the value of loyalty and honesty -

Even street prozzies are more respectable than sluts, at least they're doing it for a reason other than to satisfy a filthy cock addiction.

The last bit of that is a bit judgemental. I wouldn't call it a hard-wired trait within a person to be... of lesser morals because sometimes (and no, I'm not talking about myself) people find solace in losing themselves when placed in difficult situations. Some people turn to drink, smoking, sex, drugs, just about anything to be different from themselves in order to place a little bit of distance between their life and them. "Usually pretty stupid, grew up without a decent father figure". Honey, I know a fair few dim people with bad home lives who've made some mistakes in their life but it doesn't mean that they're never going to to be respectable. It's a bit close-minded to say that they can't change; it's like saying that no-one can change
Original post by Kgooding
The last bit of that is a bit judgemental. I wouldn't call it a hard-wired trait within a person to be... of lesser morals because sometimes (and no, I'm not talking about myself) people find solace in losing themselves when placed in difficult situations. Some people turn to drink, smoking, sex, drugs, just about anything to be different from themselves in order to place a little bit of distance between their life and them. "Usually pretty stupid, grew up without a decent father figure". Honey, I know a fair few dim people with bad home lives who've made some mistakes in their life but it doesn't mean that they're never going to to be respectable. It's a bit close-minded to say that they can't change; it's like saying that no-one can change

I grew up in council estate England, I know what I'm talking about I speak from experience,

I could ring one of my ex's now and tell her I'll be there at 2 tonight... throw her all over her house and not speak to her again for the next 3 months... I've done it before, but I wouldn't do it again... she knocks me sick.

For some reason I've found a burning bitter hate towards sluts, I see them as tainted and dirty.. damaged goods.

On the other hand, there's nothing more attractive than a smart and classy girl who puts her job/money before anything, a go-getter girl with self respect, wants love but doesn't crave it and can live without a relationship... and only has sex in a relationship, more than happy to please her self until one finds her, a girl who puts her morals and self respect and standards before lust and temptation.

You're wrong, it is a personality trait, it's hardwired due to surroundings, personality and upbringing... the ex I'm talking about will never change, she'll always be an easy slut who can't live for 5 minutes without a dick in her life.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending