Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Does it actually take five weeks?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mkhad
Applied to do Economics and Economic History
Sent off my application on the 20th September, got the two week email a while after and then the 5-week email the next day.
5 weeks is up by tomorrow :s-smilie:

Do you hear something from lse?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
Original post by yxcai
Do you hear something from lse?

Not yet...
Guess they still technically have 7 hours left :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by Nerdgirl1996
Yeah, mine ends today, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Have you heard back yet?
My 5 weeks end today..
Reply 23
Original post by wubblie
Have you heard back yet?
My 5 weeks end today..

Nope, nothing :frown: I think we should prepare ourselves to wait for a good two weeks or so...
Reply 24
Has anyone got their acceptance/rejection yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Nerdgirl1996
Much like a lot of people here, I've also received the "five weeks" email from LSE a couple weeks back. I've heard that LSE is notoriously slow in letting applicants know about their offers/rejections, although some have already gotten them. The email says "up to five weeks," but does anyone know if it actually does take five weeks or less, or do they wait until longer?

6 weeks for me
Original post by paddey7
6 weeks for me

More than 5 weeks for me and they still hvnt sent me another email
Reply 27
Took me 8 weeks before i received this email:

I am writing with further information on your application to study at LSE.

I am pleased to tell you that, following a thorough assessment of your application, our Admissions Selector has decided that your application is among the strongest in this admissions cycle.

When assessing a high calibre application such as yours, we need a little more time to assess you against other candidates in your cohort. This can take approximately four weeks, and we will have a final decision on your application as soon as possible.
I applied in Government. I got my conditional offer today, nearly four weeks after getting the "consideration" email, which said it could take up to seven weeks.
Reply 29
my five weeks are over today, still not heard from them...the wait begins
Reply 30
Original post by samlarlham
Took me 8 weeks before i received this email:

I am writing with further information on your application to study at LSE.

I am pleased to tell you that, following a thorough assessment of your application, our Admissions Selector has decided that your application is among the strongest in this admissions cycle.

When assessing a high calibre application such as yours, we need a little more time to assess you against other candidates in your cohort. This can take approximately four weeks, and we will have a final decision on your application as soon as possible.

What did you apply for and with what grades if I may ask ? :smile:
Reply 31
LSE were very prompt with me. Their decisions were on the day they said they would reply (plus or minus one day).
Reply 32
Original post by Qmakz
What did you apply for and with what grades if I may ask ? :smile:

Economics L101, GCSE: 7A* 5A AS: AAAb A2 forecast: A*A*A* plus A* in economics EPQ, from a state school if that is of any help
I applied for IR as well. I got my offer 5 and a half weeks after the 5 week email. So basically on time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending