The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Part-time jobs

Hi everyone!

Next year I hope to become a student in Aberdeen university, I am from Barcelona by the way.

The point is that my budget is not that high so I will need to get a job in order to survive. I will try as hard as I can to get one, will It be difficult? Are there pubs, bars where I can work some hours a day? Are there close to the university? I have experience as a waiter at a coffee

Is Robert Gordon University closer to the downtown?

I will be very pleased if you answer!

Cheers!
Reply 1
Original post by dan's
Hi everyone!

Next year I hope to become a student in Aberdeen university, I am from Barcelona by the way.

The point is that my budget is not that high so I will need to get a job in order to survive. I will try as hard as I can to get one, will It be difficult? Are there pubs, bars where I can work some hours a day? Are there close to the university? I have experience as a waiter at a coffee

Is Robert Gordon University closer to the downtown?

I will be very pleased if you answer!

Cheers!

Most universities have most of that nearby as they know students need jobs:smile: yes Aberdeen has lots of that available and it also has like reataurants and stuff:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Thank you. I have work experience by the way. I am afraid because of this as I will need to get a job in order to survive. I will work while studying.
Reply 3
Original post by dan's
Thank you. I have work experience by the way. I am afraid because of this as I will need to get a job in order to survive. I will work while studying.

Dont be afraid:smile: as long as you have good work experience, you can get a job:smile: alot of students work whilst studying here. My friends work and we are only in our last yr of high school:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I go to Aberdeen Uni and the amount of times I have seen shops advertising for new staff means that you should be fine, McDonalds seem to also take on a lot of people, including one of my flatmates :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending