The Student Room Group

Bruvs, I think I've just found an 11/10

Scroll to see replies

She is pretty but the body is extreme and not attractive, looks like she's been made out of wax ffs.

Those tits are ridiculous, why do people think bigger = better? I've found it's usually what dirty old men and #lads drooling over page 3 of The Sun in the pub together would think.

Not very feminine imo.
11/10 for the Photoshopping skill.
Original post by Ham22
Grotesque fake boobs/10.

Because body shaming isn'=t ugly is it.

OP she's gorgeous.
Original post by IlexBlue
I'm not a guy so I have no room to comment, but is that really considered attractive?

Her stomach looks really hard, awkward-looking and too skinny, and her boobs look like badly-placed melons that are disproportionate to her body. :dontknow:

If it is, fair enough, I just always thought the softer, non-synthetic physiques of the likes of ScarJo were more appealing.

I think the girl in the OP is gorgeous but I do agree that softer physiques are more attractive. Scarlett is sogood :coma:
Reply 64
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I think the girl in the OP is gorgeous but I do agree that softer physiques are more attractive. Scarlett is sogood :coma:

I guess it's just a matter of taste, Wilfred Little summed up my thoughts on it.

Scarlett's beautiful, and she's got a kickass attitude about it too. Slams down anyone who tries to make it all about what she looks like in interviews. :colone:
Original post by IlexBlue
I guess it's just a matter of taste, Wilfred Little summed up my thoughts on it.

Scarlett's beautiful, and she's got a kickass attitude about it too. Slams down anyone who tries to make it all about what she looks like in interviews. :colone:

Oooh I did not know that. I loved her in the Other boleyn girl :biggrin: I shall have to watch some interviews with her
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Bruvs, I think I've just found an 11/10

Looks like proof that the only way to get 11 is to surgically add something to 10.
She is really ugly.

End of.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bloomblaze
Here is a different girl, Jana Defi. You might like her:
She is giving a bicycle lesson in her bikini

what do you think of her??

Definite contender for Queen of the Mountains
Reply 69
Woah, enough to turn anyone straight! :eek:

What if you're already straight?
Reply 70
she looks quite old ? like 30 ?
Woah, enough to turn anyone straight! :eek:

Fake.

Probably used to be a man or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by inspire2aspire
I would pound that until I made her as red as that bra. Then I would smoke a cigar and toast myself on pulling such a fine specimen.

You sound like an absolute gentleman.
Not attractive at all. I thought most guys actually preferred the more normal-looking girls. Or is it just me?

Dunno why but I'm just not into the magazine-style image at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Christ, she's gorgeous! Enough to either a) turn me into a lesbian or b) make me jealous to the point that I would crawl into my dark empty room and cry until I feel better.
Original post by the bear
she looks quite old ? like 30 ?

30 isn't "quite old" :frown:
Reply 76
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
30 isn't "quite old" :frown:

hey honey lots of guy's go for the more mature ladies
Reply 77
Hmm, what's her name?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
She's no good without a name, is she?
Eww. No. Fake body parts to try and make herself look attractive / probably never considered science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest