The Student Room Group

Anyone want free Skype help for the November 2012 English Language exam?

If you would like any help with this exam, message me and I'll be happy to help through Skype sessions.

I'm a GCSE Student myself, but almost always get full marks on this paper, and would love to help others get full marks too.

Charlie

Kingaaran is also another TSRian - good word, eh? - that would love to help, so contact him too!

EDIT: Sorry about the typing error in the title - it should be 2013, not 2012. :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Charlie & the Time Traveling Machine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by BWV1007
Charlie & the Time Traveling Machine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice :biggrin:
Reply 3
I do so bad on this
Original post by IAmCharlie2
If you would like any help with this exam, message me and I'll be happy to help through Skype sessions.

I'm a GCSE Student myself, but almost always get full marks on this paper, and would love to help others get full marks too.

Charlie

I'd be happy to help others too, so you could add my name to the post, if you want. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Roshany
I do so bad on this

What do you seem to struggle with the most?
Reply 6
Original post by kingaaran
I'd be happy to help others too, so you could add my name to the post, if you want. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course, I'll add your name to the OP
Of course, I'll add your name to the OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
If only I'd seen this 2 years ago :tongue:
Reply 9
What do you seem to struggle with the most?

Question 4 and both writings

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roshany
Question 4 and both writings

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, if you want you can PM me your Skype and we will go through how to answer them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hi, sorry to be a pleasant to both of you, but I need extreme help with this exam.

I obtained an A* in my speaking and listening, and an A in my Controlled Assessments; therefore I am sitting on a strong A.

My school took a mock for this exam and I got a D, TWICE. I tried going through the textbook and I done what my teacher said, it just doesn't work for me. Only a single person in my class obtained a C and we are top set.
I have another mock on Saturday which I must obtain a C in.

My skype is : bosscarier, and if any of you can help me with my exam. I will be sincerely grateful and be extremely thankful. You have no idea in the immense amount of stress I am going through at the moment!

Thanks!
Original post by windy123
Hi, sorry to be a pleasant to both of you, but I need extreme help with this exam.

I obtained an A* in my speaking and listening, and an A in my Controlled Assessments; therefore I am sitting on a strong A.

My school took a mock for this exam and I got a D, TWICE. I tried going through the textbook and I done what my teacher said, it just doesn't work for me. Only a single person in my class obtained a C and we are top set.
I have another mock on Saturday which I must obtain a C in.

My skype is : bosscarier, and if any of you can help me with my exam. I will be sincerely grateful and be extremely thankful. You have no idea in the immense amount of stress I am going through at the moment!

Thanks!

Well, I will be able to help. I'll send you more information on a PM. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending