Good luck for this year!
Reply 23
Original post by TheOriginalAng
Lol, you may well :tongue:

Good luck for this year!

Thankyou!!:smile:
Original post by Aston University
Hello all,

We're delighted to read of your interest in coming to Aston University. We are here if you have any questions regarding applying, the programmes we offer or anything concerning living in Birmingham/Aston. Feel free to post in our 'Official Representative' thread.

Hi there,

I Have a few questions, i have applied, just wondering how long it takes your admission tutors to make a decision. And i have got 4 GCSE's at grade A* to C and with a BTEC level 2 in sport (worth 2 GCSE'S), does this still count as a GCSE ? I am predicited D*D*D* and i am applying to the Business computing and IT course. However, after reading the number of applicants apply to get a place is about 13 per place which is worrying me.
Thanks for reading.
(edited 10 years ago)
Has anyone received an offer?
Original post by wingscarletx
Has anyone received an offer?

I have finally received an offer. Sent my application of on the 15th of october and now have a conditional offer for business computing and IT which was made on the 29th of october :smile:
Original post by sambobbins123
I have finally received an offer. Sent my application of on the 15th of october and now have a conditional offer for business computing and IT which was made on the 29th of october :smile:

Congrats :smile:
I applied for Psychology and am still waiting :frown:
Original post by wingscarletx
Congrats :smile:
I applied for Psychology and am still waiting :frown:

Thanks and im sure you will get the place!.. So if you get an offer will you firm it ?
Thanks and im sure you will get the place!.. So if you get an offer will you firm it ?

Well I'm waiting for offers from other unis as well so I'm not entirely sure. We'll see :biggrin:
Reply 30
Hi!
I have applied for business management at Aston... Anyone else??? :smile:
Anyone applying for International Relations? :smile:
Reply 32
Finally got an offer for mechanical engineering :tongue: long wait was worth while :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Finally received an offer from Aston for Business management :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by Bee3011
Finally received an offer from Aston for Business management :smile:

Congratulations on your offer, I have Just recieved an offer for International Business and Management at A/A/B :smile: Really happy... What other Unis have you listed?
Reply 35
Original post by Jwhitty150
Congratulations on your offer, I have Just recieved an offer for International Business and Management at A/A/B :smile: Really happy... What other Unis have you listed?

Congratulations to you too :smile: My other options are: University of Birmingham, Birmingham City university, De Monfort and Warwick University...... What about you and have you received any other offers?
Reply 36
Original post by Bee3011
Congratulations to you too :smile: My other options are: University of Birmingham, Birmingham City university, De Monfort and Warwick University...... What about you and have you received any other offers?

Hi, I have listed Portsmouth, Brunel, Lincoln and Nottingham-trent. I have all my offers through except from Nottingham-trent. I am sure i will put Aston as my firm and Portsmouth as my Reserve.
I read somewhere that all Business related studies share the same modules. So does that effectively mean, all first years who study a degree that consists of business will all be put together ?
I read somewhere that all Business related studies share the same modules. So does that effectively mean, all first years who study a degree that consists of business will all be put together ?

Can't say for sure whether it's like it for business but it was pretty much like that for chemistry and chemical engineering. We shared like 70% of our first year modules.

Quick Reply

Latest