Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston University - 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by J56
On campus! Haha least your liking it:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay...where are you staying and what course are you doing if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by J56
How's everyone finding freshers? I'm finding it a bit dead as no one in flat really goes out and the floor is full of BCU students so no it's not even like I can go out with people on my floor

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure once you join some societies and clubs you'll be able to make more connections. Have a wander around at Freshers Fair in Sunday :smile:
Reply 482
Original post by awesomearps
Oh okay...where are you staying and what course are you doing if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

James watt and business! You?:smile:

Are you going to the uv party tonight? So you know what time to go down? Even my Aston auntie has stopped coming here because a it's so dead here lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 483
Original post by bobbobbobbb
I'm sure once you join some societies and clubs you'll be able to make more connections. Have a wander around at Freshers Fair in Sunday :smile:

Yeah I was thinking that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J56
James watt and business! You?:smile:

Are you going to the uv party tonight? So you know what time to go down? Even my Aston auntie has stopped coming here because a it's so dead here lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

William Murdoch and pharmacy!

No I'm going somewhere else tonight...everyone usually goes down about 11ish cos no one turns up at 10...yeah our aston auntie has stopped coming too dunno why tho..we're quite a lively bunch! :smile:

No I'm going somewhere else tonight...everyone usually goes down about 11ish cos no one turns up at 10...yeah our aston auntie has stopped coming too dunno why tho..we're quite a lively bunch! :smile:

You can email Fandy or any other of the union execs to be assigned a new auntie, if you want one that is!
Reply 486

You going Gatecrasher? It's meant to be so good there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 487
You can email Fandy or any other of the union execs to be assigned a new auntie, if you want one that is!

No an aunties if for like a flat where's it just me because my flatmates don't go out lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J56
No an aunties if for like a flat where's it just me because my flatmates don't go out lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

There should be one to look after your flat though, try adopting one from another floor. We did that last year
Reply 489
There should be one to look after your flat though, try adopting one from another floor. We did that last year

How do I that? Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J56
How do I that? Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

We just met them on nights out haha
I actually like Investment Banking/ Finance/ Marketing etc.
Reply 492
Original post by bitemydimples
Im staying in A2 too!! Im on Floor 4 wbu? I'm also studying Psychology :smile:

Wow this is really late!! :blushing: sorry about that!! i guess i forgot i made an account on here and so i forgot the login details as well!! :/ but anyways I'm floor 5 :smile: How are you finding the course so far??
Original post by erohans
Anybody William Murdoch A2 Floor 7 Flat 40? I've found literally nobody yet

Hi! I'm in the same flat, I'm in room 5 wbu?
I haven't found anyone else yet

Quick Reply

Latest