The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Solent Applicants 2014

Thread for all those applying to Southampton Solent for 2014 entry.

I'm applying for Law LLB

Posted from TSR Mobile

---
Connect to Southampton Solent here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Got confirmation of Solent receiving my application. Already got 1 of my 5 offers :biggrin:
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 2
Applying for Applied sport science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Hello :smile: I'm applying for Multimedia Journalism
Me, me!

I'm applying for Screenwriting.
Reply 5
I sent my application 3 weeks ago. I haven't received a confirmation yet! Have you?
Reply 6
I have yeah. I sent my application off 8days ago, received a confirmation email the next day and invited to an interview today but have decided I don't want to study the course any more I want to study a different course they offer.

My confirmation email ŵas in my junk email so check there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Thank you! I received it!
Sending off my application for Screenwriting tonight! It's not a very common subject area, and Solent is the only uni I'm applying to this time around.

I've already done my A-Levels so I get to just sit and wait in anticipation. Fingers crossed!
Reply 9
Original post by _chloe11
Applying for Applied sport science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

so am i, have you got an offer/interview yet i hav an interview at 1:30 on the 19th December.
Reply 10
hjanes- I have been invited to an interview but I haven't booked one because I don't wanna do Sport Science anymore; I'm interested in another course they might be offering (Sport and Physical Education)

Good luck at your interview! Is Solent your 1st choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Applying for Law :smile: with foundation year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by _chloe11
hjanes- I have been invited to an interview but I haven't booked one because I don't wanna do Sport Science anymore; I'm interested in another course they might be offering (Sport and Physical Education)

Good luck at your interview! Is Solent your 1st choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure its definitely in the top two, ot depends on the offer i get for pe teaching from Bedfordshire
Reply 13
Have you received any offers yet?
Reply 14
got an offer for Tourism Management! anyone else?
Reply 15
I had a phone interview 2 days ago with the Multimedia Journalism course leader and he said my offer was conditional 2 B's but it's not yet on UCAS so... yeah... sort of got an offer I guess?
I am a first year Business Mngt student if you want to know anything about the uni, residents or course then you're welcome to message me privately or reply my post.
Reply 17
I got an offer for Advertising :smile: so happy! x
Reply 18
Conditional offer for Sport & Physical Education 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I have changed my choice from Ravensbourne to Southampton due to financial reasons.. who knows what holds for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending