The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Offer Holders for 2014 entry!

Scroll to see replies

official freshers group for the incoming English/joint honours students

https://www.facebook.com/groups/641326595975191/
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 361
I'm officially studying architecture at Nottingham! :biggrin:
ancient history & history !! woo so excited :biggrin:
I'll be studying biochemistry with molecular medicine, staying at St. Peter's court :smile:
Original post by Emmaf123
ancient history & history !! woo so excited :biggrin:

Me too - soo looking forward!
Reply 365
By the way, has anyone received an offer letter in the mail yet?
Original post by Yuemie
By the way, has anyone received an offer letter in the mail yet?

I did today :biggrin:
Reply 367
Original post by BackFromCydonia
I did today :biggrin:

Did it include the health centre registration form and all that stuff? I've yet to receive mine. All I've gotten is a confirmation letter from UCAS. xP
Original post by Yuemie
Did it include the health centre registration form and all that stuff? I've yet to receive mine. All I've gotten is a confirmation letter from UCAS. xP

Oh! Are you talking about an offer letter from Notts itself? I have a feeling my letter is the one you're talking about here, explaining my offer details... Whoops! Apologies!
Original post by Yuemie

That's the welcome pack, sent by Nottingham not ucas. Don't think anyone has that yet
Original post by Yuemie
I'm officially studying architecture at Nottingham! :biggrin:

Hi five, see you there! So excited :biggrin:
Reply 371
Original post by BackFromCydonia
Oh! Are you talking about an offer letter from Notts itself? I have a feeling my letter is the one you're talking about here, explaining my offer details... Whoops! Apologies!

Ah. xD No worries!

Original post by mynameisntbobk
That's the welcome pack, sent by Nottingham not ucas. Don't think anyone has that yet

Oh okay, thanks!

Original post by bettsbubbles
Hi five, see you there! So excited :biggrin:

Hooray! Looks like you're from Surrey too! :biggrin:
Reply 372
anyone else get ABB? feel like i'm going to be the least intelligent... :colondollar:
Going to study Physics with Theoretic Physics, oh and staying at Newark Hall :biggrin:
Original post by 1tourer
Hi, great to see some people on here for Notts Physio, confirmed place has come through, now it's just waiting for Sept 22....:smile:

I'm a confirmed Physio here!
Got into Nottingham through adjustment for Economics & Philosophy! Really excited to be coming to Notts, anyone else doing this course?
Reply 376
Original post by BethCarey
I'm a confirmed Physio here!

Me too! :smile:
Original post by ezio-usama
Going to study Physics with Theoretic Physics, oh and staying at Newark Hall :biggrin:

Nice! I haven't found many other people doing physics, that or I haven't looked hard enough! Thinking of changing to theoretical physics from normal physics :biggrin:
I haven't yet heard any replies from the university about my residence form or any form of deposit, is anyone else in this situation or face similar issues? :smile:
Reply 379
Original post by joey.plum
I haven't yet heard any replies from the university about my residence form or any form of deposit, is anyone else in this situation or face similar issues? :smile:

I haven't received a reply about my residence form either! I e-mailed about changing my deposit and they said it was fine but that was all I've heard :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending