The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Offer Holders for 2014 entry!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Lialore
I think I've decided to firm Nottingham for English and Philosophy, even if I do get an offer from Leeds :biggrin:

YAY!!! Same!! well i'm definitely firming for English! :P
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by HollyOnIce
YAY!!! Same!! well i'm definitely firming for English! :P

Yaaaay! :biggrin:
They've invited me to the Philosophy applicant day though, not the English.
I loved the English department when I visited. It's in the Trent building so all fancy :wink:

Also, it feels as though I have in someway cheated them.
I'm predicted A*AB. Entry requirements to study straight English are AAA... I got an AAB/A*BB offer by applying for English and Philosophy, though I plan to tailor my years that count more towards English.

Mwhahaha
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 62
Offer for Nutrition - ABB/AAC

Also applied for Dietetics, they havent handed out any interviews yet though as far as i know :smile:
Reply 63
I have an offer (ABB) for Modern Language Studies :smile:
Reply 64
Offer for Biochemistry (AAB) :smile: I'm predicted ABB so kinda confused about the offer grades but I guess I just have to work extra hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Lialore
Yaaaay! :biggrin:
They've invited me to the Philosophy applicant day though, not the English.
I loved the English department when I visited. It's in the Trent building so all fancy :wink:

Also, it feels as though I have in someway cheated them.
I'm predicted A*AB. Entry requirements to study straight English are AAA... I got an AAB/A*BB offer by applying for English and Philosophy, though I plan to tailor my years that count more towards English.

Mwhahaha

oh wow, I've been invited to the English department day type thing! it's in Feb though, and I can't bear to wait that long to see my baby Nottingham again! :biggrin:

ISN'T THE TRENT BUILDING FABULOUS! and the English taster lecture in that beeaaautiful room...well, I have no words to express how I felt then! :P

I wouldn't say you 'cheated' them..i'd say you simply used your miraculous grasp of English and Philosophy to make sure they realise how great an applicant you are! :biggrin:
Reply 66
I got an offer of AAB for Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent off my UCAS on the 13th November, and I got my offer for Theology and Religious Studies (ABB) on Friday :smile: so happy!
Reply 68
I cannot wait until we actually get to university, eeeeh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Hi does anyone have the link for me to book onto the open day? I received the letter but seem to have misplaced it!
Reply 70
I just got an offer for law today!

A*AA
Original post by C_Chu
I just got an offer for law today!

A*AA

Me too! :biggrin: I got an unconditional offer for Law! Well, technically my offer is conditional subject to me obtaining a 75% average, but it's mathematically impossible for my average to drop that low so all I need to do is graduate :smile: Honestly Nottingham isn't my top choice, but will likely be my insurance if I get an offer from UCL or King's.

I still wonder why Pearson Vue is torturing us by not sending the LNAT results :mad:
(edited 10 years ago)
I got an offer of AAA last weekend but I got an e-mail yesterday saying they'd make it unconditional if I firm them o.O I won't be firming Nottingham unfortunately, might insure though!
Is anyone else unsure about where to go accommodation wise?
I think it's either Broadgate Park or St Peters Crt but not sure!
Reply 74
Original post by xsarahmonica

You do realise you can't choose where you're allocated :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by Ratach
Me too! :biggrin: I got an unconditional offer for Law! Well, technically my offer is conditional subject to me obtaining a 75% average, but it's mathematically impossible for my average to drop that low so all I need to do is graduate :smile: Honestly Nottingham isn't my top choice, but will likely be my insurance if I get an offer from UCL or King's.

I still wonder why Pearson Vue is torturing us by not sending the LNAT results :mad:

well done! just got my LNAT score today of 23 which is kind of disappointing but at least its higher than the avg.!

I don't think I'll accept the offer though, Nottingham isn't my top choice, but Im still not sure
I cannot believe it, I just received an offer for ancient history.

The requirments are AAB.

My predicted grades were ABB

They offered me BBB/ABC

Very excited and this is in my top 3, if not top 2 choices!
Reply 77
Original post by Reiss64
You do realise you can't choose where you're allocated :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure that's only for catered individual halls and that you can (for example) choose Broadgate Park, ensuite
Reply 78
Original post by xsarahmonica

Are you located on University Park campus? How come you're considering St Peters? If you don't mind me asking
Reply 79
Original post by Words
I'm pretty sure that's only for catered individual halls and that you can (for example) choose Broadgate Park, ensuite

Really? So if you choose to go self catered, you can choose the hall you want to go to?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending