The Student Room Group

Hello! from nicaragua studing in Taiwan

I study medicine in Taiwan, but due to some reason I think I wont be able to continue with my studies in here :frown: I was wondering how to apply for the Med. School in the UK and all the info related.:smile:
Original post by Mauricio Sandigo
I study medicine in Taiwan, but due to some reason I think I wont be able to continue with my studies in here :frown: I was wondering how to apply for the Med. School in the UK and all the info related.:smile:

Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Universities forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:

Hi :smile:

Why is it that you can't continue studying where you are? Medical schools in the UK typically will not consider any applicant who's already started a medicine course elsewhere. You would probably need to speak directly with the medical schools to clarify whether any of them would consider an application from you given your circumstances - you have plenty of time to do this as the next application deadline isn't til October 2014, for entry in 2015.

Hi :smile:

Why is it that you can't continue studying where you are? Medical schools in the UK typically will not consider any applicant who's already started a medicine course elsewhere. You would probably need to speak directly with the medical schools to clarify whether any of them would consider an application from you given your circumstances - you have plenty of time to do this as the next application deadline isn't til October 2014, for entry in 2015.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending