At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by jagjivan03
Awhh thank you :-)

Where else have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to Coventry (Conditional offer), Aston, Nottingham Trent and Birmingham City university. :smile: What about you?
Reply 42
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I've applied to Coventry (Conditional offer), Aston, Nottingham Trent and Birmingham City university. :smile: What about you?

Awh that's good and congratulations on the offer :-)

I've applied to DMU, medway, Wolverhampton, Aston and UEA

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, you too x And do you mean Medway as in University of Kent?
Reply 44

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you by any chance heard from aston? :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Thank you, you too x And do you mean Medway as in University of Kent?

Awh thank you and yeah Medway at kent uni :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by SatRai
Have you by any chance heard from aston? :smile:

Noo I haven't from Aston :/ I've got offers from Dmu and Wolverhampton and an interview from Medway, how about you? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Noo I haven't from Aston :/ I've got offers from Dmu and Wolverhampton and an interview from Medway, how about you? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope... I've got offers from DMU and Wolverhampton... I have a interview for Manchester on Wednesday :I

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by SatRai
Nope... I've got offers from DMU and Wolverhampton... I have a interview for Manchester on Wednesday :I

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh congrats on the offers! And good luck on the interview too, what are you thinking of putting as your firm and insurance? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Awh congrats on the offers! And good luck on the interview too, what are you thinking of putting as your firm and insurance? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:... Urm Aston as firm if they give me a offer and DMU or Keele as insurance... What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by SatRai
Thank you :smile:... Urm Aston as firm if they give me a offer and DMU or Keele as insurance... What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good :smile: I'm having dmu as my firm then for my insurance it's out of Aston and Medway so I'm waiting for their offers :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Sounds good :smile: I'm having dmu as my firm then for my insurance it's out of Aston and Medway so I'm waiting for their offers :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

O cool... Good luck with your remaining offers :smile: by any chance can I ask what your predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by SatRai
O cool... Good luck with your remaining offers :smile: by any chance can I ask what your predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank youu :smile: and my predicted grades are ABB, how about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Thank youu :smile: and my predicted grades are ABB, how about yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

O cool... Mine are AAB and A* in extended projectx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
I am studying pharmacy at wolverhampton and currently in the first year. i would recommend wolverhampton for pharmacy to anyone but not sure about other courses.
Awh thank you and yeah Medway at kent uni :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awhh alright then. Kent it a lovely university by the way, open day was spectacular. Good luck with your application! x :smile:
Original post by imhassan1
I am studying pharmacy at wolverhampton and currently in the first year. i would recommend wolverhampton for pharmacy to anyone but not sure about other courses.

Whats your timetable like ?

What have you learnt so far ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Also a first year Pharm student at Wolverhampton. Living in halls is one of the best parts. I would recommend going for En Suite accommodation however as the 24 hour ASDA is literally right behind halls!
Original post by Pacman1910
Also a first year Pharm student at Wolverhampton. Living in halls is one of the best parts. I would recommend going for En Suite accommodation however as the 24 hour ASDA is literally right behind halls!

Would you recommend the university ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by Kasia95
oh damn all of them in one uni! wow you must like the uni alot? can i ask why you applied to wolverhampton in particular? and have you got offers yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending