The Student Room Group

Super Chat Thread!

Ok basically I realised there's so many specific chat threads to fit certain people and groups, but none for just anyone who wishes to have a chat, but doesn't fit any of the specific threads. Also I thought loads of members might never chat, just because they both weren't a part of a specific group.

I don't think these is really a general chat thread, unless there is, in which case someone tell me where it is!!

Anyway here is a thread just for anyone, to talk about anything at any time. Enjoy :h:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Ok basically I realised there's so many specific chat threads to fit certain people and groups, but none for just anyone who wishes to have a chat, but doesn't fit any of the specific threads. Also I thought loads of members might never chat, just because they both weren't a part of a specific group.

I don't think these is really a general chat thread, unless there is, in which case someone tell me where it is!!

Anyway here is a thread just for anyone, to talk about anything at any time. Enjoy :h:

First post :smug:

I saw this a while back, thought you might appreciate it :h: You might have seen it already though :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Yayyy!!!!! Chat thread!

Hey people!! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by incipientT
First post :smug:

I saw this a while back, thought you might appreciate it :h: You might have seen it already though :tongue:

Spoiler

Yay!

Wow it's so beautiful. Thanks for showing it to me :h: I hadn't ever seen that one.

FYI my notifications aren't working which is why my replies might be slower than usual :frown:

Original post by Judge Jasel
Yayyy!!!!! Chat thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo: Welcome!!!!!! How are you?
Yayyy!!!!! Chat thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello :wavey: How's things? :smile:
Yay!

Wow it's so beautiful. Thanks for showing it to me :h: I hadn't ever seen that one.

FYI my notifications aren't working which is why my replies might be slower than usual :frown:

:woo: Welcome!!!!!! How are you?

Hi there! Not to bad myself. You??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay!

Cool :biggrin: I love things like that :yep: Have you seen any good ones?

Do you mean the new notifications tab? Quote notifications for that have been turned off temporarily while they fix the bugs with it. The 'who quoted me' widget is still working though...?
Hello :wavey: How's things? :smile:

:getmecoat: not bad. How bout you??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Cool :biggrin: I love things like that :yep: Have you seen any good ones?

Do you mean the new notifications tab? Quote notifications for that have been turned off temporarily while they fix the bugs with it. The 'who quoted me' widget is still working though...?

Yes well it's not as good, but I find it pretty cool to watch. It's a size comparison of the stars and planets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U_XONbCYbA

Ah I see! Yes I still get the who quoted me bit, just not the notifications. I kind of liked the quote notifications, so I hope they do return.

Also I assume given the value that you repped me on this thread. Merci :h: (if it was you :tongue:)

Hi there! Not to bad myself. You??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm ok. A bit tired but I'm reading comics!! Feels like so long since I read one (about a week ago :colondollar:)
(edited 10 years ago)
Yes well it's not as good, but I find it pretty cool to watch. It's a size comparison of the stars and planets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U_XONbCYbA

Ah I see! Yes I still get the who quoted me bit, just not the notifications. I kind of liked the quote notifications, so I hope they do return.

Also I assume given the value that you repped me on this thread. Merci :h: (if it was you :tongue:)

I'm ok. A bit tired but I'm reading comics!! Feels like so long since I read one (about a week ago :colondollar:)

That's cool! Which kind of comics? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:getmecoat: not bad. How bout you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty good :smile: Listening to some music while TSRing and checking over a maths assignment :smile:

Have you been up to anything good today?
Pretty good :smile: Listening to some music while TSRing and checking over a maths assignment :smile:

Have you been up to anything good today?

Nah, finished polishing on a model I made. Pic below...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
That's cool! Which kind of comics? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fantastic Four
Lost Universe

Those are at the moment. Previously Darkside and Tomb Raider (loved Tomb Raider comics so much!)

I am planning on getting Green Lantern and maybe some Tomb Raider ones. My mother binned the old collection I had of about 15 comics, so I shall have to start again.
Fantastic Four
Lost Universe

Those are at the moment. Previously Darkside and Tomb Raider (loved Tomb Raider comics so much!)

I am planning on getting Green Lantern and maybe some Tomb Raider ones. My mother binned the old collection I had of about 15 comics, so I shall have to start again.

That sounds awesome! Never really read any fantastic four comics older than 2009, but I have read almost every iron man comic there is.

And Aww, collecting comics is fun. Plus, it may be worth more in years to come.

I am addicted to them :ahee:, I have about 40 odd comics and one big commando book. Another 30 somethings online. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I've seen a few of those and that was definitely one of the better ones :smile: It's awesome seeing the different scales, being reminded just how huge the universe really is :yep: Have you seen this, where they show the largest galaxy yet discovered?

Yeah, I liked that about it too. I hope so too! :smile:

Yep :h:
Reply 15
That sounds awesome! Never really read any fantastic four comics older than 2009, but I have read almost every iron man comic there is.

And Aww, collecting comics is fun. Plus, it may be worth more in years to come.

I am addicted to them :ahee:, I have about 40 odd comics and one big commando book. Another 30 somethings online. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fantastic 4 are my favourites. Lost universe is from 1995. I have the 1st and 2nd editions, which when I bought them a couple of months ago, they were in mint condition. So 18 year old comics, brand new, but I opened and read them. I don't do keeping things in their boxes :lol:.

I love comics! I don't have many right now, because I read so slowly, and my mum got rid of loads of mine. However I am starting new collections.
Nah, finished polishing on a model I made. Pic below...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's pretty cool :smile: I'm terrible at building models and stuff :lol:
Fantastic 4 are my favourites. Lost universe is from 1995. I have the 1st and 2nd editions, which when I bought them a couple of months ago, they were in mint condition. So 18 year old comics, brand new, but I opened and read them. I don't do keeping things in their boxes :lol:.

I love comics! I don't have many right now, because I read so slowly, and my mum got rid of loads of mine. However I am starting new collections.

*jealous* the only mint comics I have are from 1996, the amalgam comics on JLX and Dr strangefate. Not worth loads, but that are the only oldest and most treasured thing I have. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's pretty cool :smile: I'm terrible at building models and stuff :lol:

Lol. :wink: well, do you have any hobbies/interests??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi chatters!

Thought I'd add to this, my snail friend :wink:

EDIT: From left to right - shadowdweller, incipientT, Tilly-Elizabeth, IDukem (blue one), James1211, TheGirlNextDoor :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest