Staffordshire University Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Klkl :smile: x
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 81
Omg I'm so happy , got my results today from uni I passed my foundation year _ on to forensics :smile:) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by Kerry89
Omg I'm so happy , got my results today from uni I passed my foundation year _ on to forensics :smile:) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations, Kerry! I'm sure you'll be celebrating come freshers :smile:
Reply 83
Anyone staying in leek road halls? Just got my offer :smile:
Reply 84
Yeh :smile: thank you xx
Hi guys! Anyone studying Acting and Theatre Arts in September?

Also quick question, does anyone know when i will find out about my accommodation? Do i have to wait for a confirmation from Student Finance? Also the £250 pre-payment, does it have to be paid all in one or would i be able to pay it off each week?
Sorry for all the questions :tongue:
Reply 86
You'll find out about your accommodation after results day, or sooner if you have an unconditional offer, and yes the £250 needs to be paid all at once.
Original post by Ben2504
Anyone staying in leek road halls? Just got my offer :smile:

Which block will you be in?
Reply 88
Original post by Jamie76
Haha cheers Kerry. I looked the gym up on the staff website and it looks pretty decked out for everything I'll need. How much is the gym you used because this one is £22 a month for students?

I have used the gym and still go now and then It's not that bad it's just really small. It basically just has several bike machines, rowing machines, step machines, treadmills and the rest are for muscle building. There's another gym up near asda which is bigger but it costs more.
Reply 89
Anyone in Eccleshall?
Original post by Dana.
You'll find out about your accommodation after results day, or sooner if you have an unconditional offer, and yes the £250 needs to be paid all at once.

okay then, thank you! :biggrin:
Anyone registered on hellofreshers.co.uk, I seem to be the only person doing Computer Networking on there.
Reply 92
I'm on there, not on computer networks though.
Reply 93
anyone on business management and enterprise fast track :smile:
Don't suppose anyone is doing social work are they? :-) and also is anyone staying in leek road houses? :biggrin: xxx
If any one is on Facebook, look for a group called Staffordshire University New Students 14/15 or something like that, you're able to find people on your course and accommodation then :biggrin:

Also anyone in leek road halls, royal doulton? :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by AleeWellyJelly
If any one is on Facebook, look for a group called Staffordshire University New Students 14/15 or something like that, you're able to find people on your course and accommodation then :biggrin:

Also anyone in leek road halls, royal doulton? :smile:

http://hellofreshers.co.uk/staffs/leek-road-halls/royal-doulton
Reply 97
Anybody doing human biology?
Reply 98
Original post by shootingstareve
If you are based in Stoke you have unthinkable to worry about as I am one of the promoters here in Stoke. If you are based in Stafford then it's a different case but there is a club called Couture in Stafford and again we run the Tuesday nights which is the student night. So you should love it. Follow my team on FB shooting stars and on twitter @shootingstareve and I will tell u the best places to go

Would I be able to attend any of these events? I'm 17. Thanks :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by shootingstareve
Our Events are 18+ unfortunately but we do organise sum gatherings that under 18s cn attend but as expected no alcohol will be present. Hw r u 17 and coming to uni anyway??

aww ok thanks anyway. I skipped a year :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending