The Student Room Group

Interview at kfc please help :(

I am supposed to be going for an interview at kfc later...

i was just wondering if all kfc interviews are group and its also for a new store does this make difference?

also, what questions are asked?
ANY ADVICE PLEASE :frown::frown::frown:
Reply 1
anyone PLEASE :frown:
Reply 2
the time i did the interview it was:
introduce your self for a minute,then a group builder (Build a house) make sure you talk to each others.after that it was sale task with was sale a item to the managers.then 5 minute inform talk to manager saying when are you able to start work and why kfc?

source:working for kfc almost 5 mouths as team member(inside house)

good luck
Reply 3
Original post by toshiba2012
the time i did the interview it was:
introduce your self for a minute,then a group builder (Build a house) make sure you talk to each others.after that it was sale task with was sale a item to the managers.then 5 minute inform talk to manager saying when are you able to start work and why kfc?

source:working for kfc almost 5 mouths as team member(inside house)

good luck

Oh great i hate group interviews :frown:! but seriously though... why Kfc?
When I went it was a one-on-one but I guess it varies store to store
If you haven't had your interview yet, here's a few tips:
1. SMILE! All employers love happy, friendly people!
2. Don't just answer yes/no. Expansion on questions will always help, and will show you're keen
3. Be well presented! It may be KFC, but it really does help... I went in a nice shirt and blouse (So basically, smart/casual is the way forward!)
4. Shake the interviewers hand :smile:

I hope these few tips help!
& remember to let your personality shine through, once they see the real you they'll realise they need you in their team! :biggrin:
Reply 5
True.

Wish you luck for your interview and i hope it goes well :-)

Let me know
Reply 6
Original post by Portia1993
When I went it was a one-on-one but I guess it varies store to store
If you haven't had your interview yet, here's a few tips:
1. SMILE! All employers love happy, friendly people!
2. Don't just answer yes/no. Expansion on questions will always help, and will show you're keen
3. Be well presented! It may be KFC, but it really does help... I went in a nice shirt and blouse (So basically, smart/casual is the way forward!)
4. Shake the interviewers hand :smile:

I hope these few tips help!
& remember to let your personality shine through, once they see the real you they'll realise they need you in their team! :biggrin:

Thanks for replying! you have made me feel a bit better about my interview because it didnt actually say whether it was group or not but a lot of people said it would be... so hopefully mine is one to one as well... i will feel more comfortable with one on one!
Reply 7
I've been working there two months and my interview was a group one for a new store...

Basically it was like the processes above. You'll go in (remember your passport, CV and a photo attached to the CV) and they'll kick off with an icebreaker (name, an interesting fact). Then you are tasked with selling an imaginary product you've invented to the managers who will ask you questions about it. Next you'll build a house from straws and finally, you'll write and perform a rap with your group about chicken :P Then you'll be talked to a bit about the new store and they'll send you away. They'll probably get back to you by the end of the week if your interview is today.

This is assuming you have a group interview and the tasks may be a little different but it should be formatted like that. Good luck :smile:
Reply 8
Hey everyone... thanks for all your hints and tips... my interview was one on one and i thought it went pretty well!

The great thing is i just got a call saying i have got the job!

So thanks for all of your help!:biggrin:
Original post by trevz
Hey everyone... thanks for all your hints and tips... my interview was one on one and i thought it went pretty well!

The great thing is i just got a call saying i have got the job!

So thanks for all of your help!:biggrin:

Congratulations! :biggrin: :beer::beer:
Reply 10
Original post by Portia1993
Congratulations! :biggrin: :beer::beer:

Thanks!!! :smile::biggrin:
What was the day and time of ur interview?? I'm really very nervous I am supposed to be going on Sunday at 6:30pm and I don't even have any idea for what kind of interview I'm going to have. I just pray it's not going to be a group interview..😫

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending