The Student Room Group

I'm a wife-ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by arrowhead
How often do you perform fellatio on your husband? Has the frequency increased or decreased since you got married?

when I feel like it. and it hasn't changed at all. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you ever get scared about the fact that you're going to be waking up to the same penis for the rest of your life?
Reply 22
Original post by gypsyclimber
Do you ever get scared about the fact that you're going to be waking up to the same penis for the rest of your life?

not at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by donutaud15
yes one of those threads. im bored so fire away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you get married in Abertawe or else where? Did you do it on the cheap or did you have a lot of financial help from family?
Reply 24
Original post by ecokid
Did you get married in Abertawe or else where? Did you do it on the cheap or did you have a lot of financial help from family?

Abertawe and had some help from family (his side)

oh and it wasn't cheap but it wasn't lavish either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Abertawe and had some help from family (his side)

oh and iy wasn't cheap but it wasn't lavish either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We want to get married on the Gower as that's where my better half is from. :biggrin:
Reply 26
Do you want to have children anytime soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by ecokid
We want to get married on the Gower as that's where my better half is from. :biggrin:

Gower is stunning! when are you getting married if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by JodieW
Do you want to have children anytime soon?

Posted from TSR Mobile

we are thinking maybe two years. however that could change depending on our income

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
What's the worst mistake you've made in life?
Reply 29
final year of uni now. my parents didn't like it. they didn't like him in the first place because of race. long story cut short: they beat me and kicked me out and refused to go to the wedding. Didn't really care at that point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you dont mind me asking, what race are both of you? How did these race problems affect your relationship then and have your family accepted your husband yet or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Gower is stunning! when are you getting married if you don't mind me asking?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, we've been engaged like for 4 years now. We've just bought a place and are now looking to save for the wedding. It's going to be an inexpensive affair as that's the sort of people we are, BUT we will be spending a lot on our honeymoon!! :biggrin:
2 years ago.

that depends on how tired we are. used to be everyday, now it's more weekends :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So the statistics are correct. :pinch:
Reply 32
Original post by ecokid
What's the worst mistake you've made in life?

I guess trusting the wrong people.
Original post by CM19
If you dont mind me asking, what race are both of you? How did these race problems affect your relationship then and have your family accepted your husband yet or not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

im eurasian but brought up more in the Asian culture. He's white. my parents had certain expectations, one of them was arranged marriage. When I refused to leave him, it shattered their expectations and were scared of how family members would judge them. After they kicked me out, it was over in terms of racial problems for us. It's a difficult relationship-that's how I would describe us and my family at present.

Original post by ecokid
Oh, we've been engaged like for 4 years now. We've just bought a place and are now looking to save for the wedding. It's going to be an inexpensive affair as that's the sort of people we are, BUT we will be spending a lot on our honeymoon!! :biggrin:

congratulations! :biggrin:
Original post by Spontogical
So the statistics are correct. :pinch:

not really. it dwindled after he got a job and I started going to a uni further away. before that it was every night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
How do I get my boyfriend of 3 years to propose?
I do everything for him - which I like. He has to think about is his work and transferring his rent to my account and going to the toilet.

I think I deserve a ring?!
Reply 34
Are you married? I've only heard you mention this about 500 times on TSR and I had nearly forgotten!
Reply 35
Do you study in Swansea? We left Wales last year and missing it hugely. Hoping to move back eventually. :biggrin:
Reply 36
Original post by sazzlepopz
How do I get my boyfriend of 3 years to propose?
I do everything for him - which I like. He has to think about is his work and transferring his rent to my account and going to the toilet.

I think I deserve a ring?!

have you talked to him?

Original post by Huskaris
Are you married? I've only heard you mention this about 500 times on TSR and I had nearly forgotten!

I don't see why you are here if you are fed up of my posts? (sounds like you are! )
Original post by ecokid
Do you study in Swansea? We left Wales last year and missing it hugely. Hoping to move back eventually. :biggrin:

we left last year. I was in Swansea uni but had to transfer. We would love to come back one day, but unlikely at present.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gypsyclimber

LOL

OP why did you want to get married at such a young age? Do you not feel that you wanted to do more with your life before being committed to a relationship? I am not criticising you because I believe what you have done is commendable:congrats:
Reply 38
Original post by pinda.college
LOL

OP why did you want to get married at such a young age? Do you not feel that you wanted to do more with your life before being committed to a relationship? I am not criticising you because I believe what you have done is commendable:congrats:

we didn't see the point in waiting was one of the reasons. I could do the same thing with my life, I'm about to finish my degree, going travelling next year and starting a career. just that I get to share those experiences with the person I love.
and don't worry about criticism (and I don't think you are) , we get it a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 39
reported for trolling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no! I'm so sorry, please don't! I think you have a bit of an obsession with me don't you? :love: But you're a married woman!

Quick Reply

Latest