The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol Law Offers 2014

Anyone holding an offer for Law at Bristol yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, I am still waiting. Submitted my application on Sunday, not sure if anyone has offers yet, I've been supplied with a VIP account but no offer or news of when I may have one.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Does anyone think it's worth applying to law at Bristol with AAB considering they ask for AAA, although everything else I have is strong and Bristol use grades as 40% when deciding up on the application.
Reply 3
Original post by KickboxingOli
Does anyone think it's worth applying to law at Bristol with AAB considering they ask for AAA, although everything else I have is strong and Bristol use grades as 40% when deciding up on the application.

I'd still go for it, I am predicted A*AAA, my application is really great besides my GCSEs (I have mitigating circumstances but that might not cut it). So still go for it, just make sure you do apply for some lower courses and only apply for a max of 2 AAA courses, the rest AAB and 1 ABB. :smile:
Original post by gs1996
I'd still go for it, I am predicted A*AAA, my application is really great besides my GCSEs (I have mitigating circumstances but that might not cut it). So still go for it, just make sure you do apply for some lower courses and only apply for a max of 2 AAA courses, the rest AAB and 1 ABB. :smile:

Thats what I plan to do, thanks. :smile:
Reply 5
Thats what I plan to do, thanks. :smile:

Then you will be fine! Write an amazing statement and keen the LNAT, then there's no reason why they wouldn't want you, good luck :smile:
Reply 6
I haven't got an offer yet although I haven't sat the LNAT yet
Nothing here either. Sat the LNAT last Friday. According to the page last year, they didn't start giving out offers until early December.

If you attend a particularly poor-performing school you may qualify for their contextual offer of AAB. Have a look online.
Yep! Offer recieved today 13th November 2013 :smile:

Conditions: AAA or alternative offer A*AB

Law LLB M100
Reply 10
Nothing still, ahh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Offer received!
Reply 12
Just got an offer!
Just got an offer for AAB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I got my offer from them yesterday.
Reply 15
Bristol gave me an offer mid-November AAA or A*AB woooo Bristol for ever :biggrin:
Reply 16
Hi guys!

Sorry to intrude on your post, but if you've already firmed Bristol for 2014, please join the Facebook firmers group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/648056311904240/

Thanks! :smile:
Does anybody know what they could drop the grades for clearing in law?
anyone chose bristol over warwick? if so, why? advices needed badly D:
Reply 19
I chose Bristol over Warwick.

I didn't want the whole 'campus' uni that Warwick offered (as beautiful as Warwick is) - also the financial aid that Bristol offer is unreal :smile:

It's a personal choice though - go where you feel comfortable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending