The Student Room Group

£50 voucher for a quick TSR survey

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by CJ
Woah, thanks everyone :biggrin: All rep up to date :smile:

Post 66 seems to have been missed. And done.
Original post by The Optimistic Ram
I've done both the surveys. :smile:
How's the killer storm down in Brighton Mr CJ?
Here in Aber, we've had nothing but the usual. :frown:

Lovely sunshine now :cool: Was very windy yesterday, and have seen a couple of pics of broken trees just around the corner from where I live, but on the whole all is OK I think. Just glad I don't live on the seafront anymore, that was pretty windy anyway!

Original post by pane123
Post 66 seems to have been missed. And done.

Well spotted. Fixed!
Original post by CJ
Lovely sunshine now :cool: Was very windy yesterday, and have seen a couple of pics of broken trees just around the corner from where I live, but on the whole all is OK I think. Just glad I don't live on the seafront anymore, that was pretty windy anyway!
Well spotted. Fixed!

Do we have a winner CJ? :smile:
And can you please do something about the missing promised rep!
Original post by The Optimistic Ram
Do we have a winner CJ? :smile:
And can you please do something about the missing promised rep!

Sorry for the delay. We have contacted the winner but haven't had a response to the message yet, so we'll be pulling a new name at the end of the week if we still haven't heard back by then!
Original post by CJ
Sorry for the delay. We have contacted the winner but haven't had a response to the message yet, so we'll be pulling a new name at the end of the week if we still haven't heard back by then!

:colone:
Original post by CJ
Hey dudes,

Open to everyone, here's our quick survey in which you can win a £50 tech voucher: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/72WJXPS

If you post up in here once you've done the survey, I'll give you some rep too :smile:

Thankies!

My name is Kevin i am a biology major studying at the university of the West Indies, St.Augustine Campus, in the caribbean, please help me out with a project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SltE1vUIx0 hey guys can you check out this video, its from my biochemistry course, we had to choose a topic and make a 15min film, please let me know what you think, comment on youtube if possible. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending