The Student Room Group

What is the best kids TV show you have seen?'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Where do I start? Recess, Kim Possible, Proud Family, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Fairly Odd Parents..... Basically all of old Disney, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
Even Stevens.
Jungle Run and My Parents are Aliens were two of my favourite shows.

I remember coming home from Brownies and watching My Parents are Aliens :daydreaming:
Reply 23
Does anyone remember Jeopardy? On CBBC. I loved that show :biggrin:
Original post by Dr Pesto
It was called Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids, actually...

Dang, I was close :P My sister and I loved it :biggrin:
Original post by CreatorGal14
I haven't watched any of those because of pure fear.... Isn't Saw pretty much a torture film?

Meh kinda but it's funny because I find it so unrealistic.
Reply 26
Used to love
zzzaaaaappppp!
Original post by lyrical_lie
Meh kinda but it's funny because I find it so unrealistic.

:eyeball:
Tracy Beaker!
Animals of Farthing Wood!
Gotta be Drake & Josh and Spongebob
Reply 31
No1 has said "arthur" ?!?!?!?!?!?
Reply 32
The Last Airbender.

Regarding shows I watched when I was a kid, definitely - Dragonball Z, Beyblade, Rolie Polie Olie, Rugrats, Blue's Clues...actually, just all of them. Except Ed', Edd and Eddy.
Reply 33
Too many to list but i'll try
Dragonball Z (favourite), rugrats, fairly odd parents, code name kids next door, courage the cowardly dog, kenan and kel, pokemon yugioh, tokyo mew mew, sonic the hedgehog, woody woodpecker, recess, that's so raven, proud family, totally spies, xiaolin showdown, cow and chicken, suite life of zack and cody, kim possible, fosters home for imaginary friends, ed edd eddy, danny phantom, shaman king

lol that's all i can think of right now
Dragon ball z, and dragon ball aswell, both the best kids tv shows of all time

Also, theres Recess, Hey arnold, Hey arthur, cow and chicken , dennis the menace
Reply 35
Digimon, the show was better than pokemon.:cool:
Four instantly spring to mind... Postman Pat, Thomas The Tank Engine, Fireman Sam and Spongebob Squarepants.
Reply 37
When I was a kid it was definitely Courage The Cowardly Dog, now I'm a bit older (maybe not so much mentally :P) it's The Amazing World Of Gumball
Adventure Time! That or Spongebob (or football) are on in my house constantly. We're all 19 or 20 :colondollar:
Reply 39
just remembered the ghost hunter.

Quick Reply

Latest