Reply 60
Reply 61
Drake and Josh, hands down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Code Name Kids Next Door
Courage the Cowardly Dog
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Megas XLR (who doesn't like giant robots?)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (surprised it's barely been mentioned)
Reply 63
Power Rangers Wild Force!!!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by mjj22
Power Rangers Wild Force!!!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I liked Mystic Force better....though Wild Force was awesome too :biggrin:

Original post by chocolatesauce
I remember 'Lazy Town'

"This post box is mine and this triangle sign. The blue balloon, the month of june, all in fact-icly mine. They all belong to me, everything that I see!" I'm rather surprised I remembered all that :colondollar: Forgot the name of the charact- ah, it was Stingy, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by BlossomS

"This post box is mine and this triangle sign. The blue balloon, the month of june, all in fact-icly mine. They all belong to me, everything that I see!" I'm rather surprised I remembered all that :colondollar: Forgot the name of the charact- ah, it was Stingy, wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, it was stingy, I remember I had a crush on sportacus, thinking about it now I don't know what I was thinking! lol :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by BlossomS

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol i found that person annoying the one with the big nose? Him lol but idk why i LOVED wild force. I onve sat and watched every single episode in one day haha.. Back in the days:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
CatDog
Original post by hbk4894
for me it is between Tracey Beaker and Kenan and Kal , what is yours?

*Kel.

Obvs not a true fan.
Reply 69
Either the original series of both He-Man and the Masters of the Universe or Thundercats.

I quite liked a show called Bravestarr, Dangermouse, Count Duckula, Knightmare.

Though not strictly just a kids show, The Simpsons came top of a poll Channel 4 did some years ago.......I would have to agree.
Reply 70
Recess, Rugrats, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Ed, Edd and Eddy, oh and Hey Arnold!
Wonder Showzen :colone:
Drake and Josh and Basil Brush!

Also My Parents are Aliens

And The Amanda Show

Plus Lizzie Mcguire

Oh wow - nostalgia man!
Reply 73
Original post by Soft Cat
Either the original series of both He-Man and the Masters of the Universe or Thundercats.

I quite liked a show called Bravestarr, Dangermouse, Count Duckula, Knightmare.

He-Man was a really dumb program and I think had a bit of a problem with homoeroticism. It was also so appallingly recycled that it was almost indistinguishable from Tarzan or She-ra.

Thundercats and Bravestarr had serious furry fandom issues - and this isn't with hindsight - kids knew it back in the 80s.

I suppose Dangermouse was ok, but Duckula was a but boring for my money.

Knightmare was just rubbish. "Where am I?" "You're in a room".
Hey arthur and recess

3 friends and jerry was pretty good, it used to come on at 6.30, so i would get up extra early just to watch it

jerry's dad used to scare the **** out of me
Reply 75
Original post by majmuh24
That no one ever was....

*Thinks about childhood memories of Pokemon*

I'll never stop watching Pokemon, no matter how old I get :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A mature version would be appreciated, I actually watched Pokemon Origins not too long ago xD wasn't too bad
Reply 76
Original post by majmuh24
Yeah, you kind of know what's going to happen after a bit, not enough plot twists. What's really bugging me is the fact that ASH NEVER WINS ANY OF THE LEAGUES!!!!!!

Will he ever become a Pokemon Master? How would you even go about becoming a Pokemon Master?

Yeah, his skills keep getting reset >.> I like to think all of this is part of a 'junior' league, and one day Ash will win, only to be completely disowned by that mysterious guy from the senior league, Red. The writers should then take the opportunity of a whole new world to write something decent :biggrin:
Reply 77
Original post by Holby_fanatic
*Kel.

Obvs not a true fan.

that was a typo.
Thats so raven, it was so hilarious :lol:
Reply 79
This thread reminded me of Brothers Garcia, really miss that show.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending