The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick offers stalking (2014 entry)

Hi guys! :hi:

Just got my offer from Warwick today (25th of October) for psychology! :yep:
So anyways, I'm a tad shocked I got a reply so early as I heard they are known for giving out quite late offers :rolleyes: This is why I started this page so I could see if anyone else has also received one from Warwick and any other offers you guys may have received (if you have got any btw, congrats! :top:) This is my second now after getting my Bristol offer just 2 weeks ago! :biggrin:

Best of luck everyone!! :thumbsup: (especially Warwick applicants! :tongue:)

Scroll to see replies

I got an offer for Psychology too, on Tuesday (same day as I got one from Bristol!) :biggrin: I was so surprised to get one as well, I'd only sent my application off the week before and I was expecting it to be much later...
Apart from Warwick I have offers from Bristol and Sheffield woo! :cool:
Which other uni's did you apply to?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by InesAlicia678
I got an offer for Psychology too, on Tuesday (same day as I got one from Bristol!) :biggrin: I was so surprised to get one as well, I'd only sent my application off the week before and I was expecting it to be much later...
Apart from Warwick I have offers from Bristol and Sheffield woo! :cool:
Which other uni's did you apply to?

Congratulations on your offers! :biggrin: In addition to Bristol and Warwick, I'm applying to Cambridge, Durham and Nottingham. What about you, what's your other two choices?
Reply 3
I got my MEng Comp Sci offer 2 days ago, need AAA, predicted A*A*A*A.
Reply 4
Congrats to everyone who received their offers!!! :smile: Just asking, how long did they take to reply with offers to your applications?
Reply 5
Original post by LonyDhr
Congrats to everyone who received their offers!!! :smile: Just asking, how long did they take to reply with offers to your applications?

Mine took just over 3 weeks :wink: What are you applying for?
Reply 6
Original post by LonyDhr

I am still awaiting news, although I have applied for History as a mature student, so I gather the admissions process may differ slightly for me. (Most universities like to interview mature students, for instance.) I live in hope...
Original post by Reiss64
Congratulations on your offers! :biggrin: In addition to Bristol and Warwick, I'm applying to Cambridge, Durham and Nottingham. What about you, what's your other two choices?

Thank you! Good luck with your others!! :smile: My other two are Nottingham and Newcastle :tongue:
Original post by LonyDhr

I got mine just over a week after I sent off my application :smile:
Reply 9
Offer for management on 25/10/14

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by LonyDhr

I sent my UCAS form on the 12th I believe
Reply 11
Original post by Reiss64
Mine took just over 3 weeks :wink: What are you applying for?

IR and sociology.. :smile: I do hope I won't be late.. :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by SebCross
I am still awaiting news, although I have applied for History as a mature student, so I gather the admissions process may differ slightly for me. (Most universities like to interview mature students, for instance.) I live in hope...

SO do I.. I hope I am not too late by the time I submit in my application..
Original post by SebCross
Havn't seen any offers for history yet from warwick. My son sent his application off mid September as he's applying for oxford as well. They seem to be doing maths, sciences first.
Reply 14
Original post by Studentmum25
Havn't seen any offers for history yet from warwick. My son sent his application off mid September as he's applying for oxford as well. They seem to be doing maths, sciences first.

That's interesting. Thanks for pointing this out. I had heard that some universities prioritise the Sciences and Mathematics ahead of the humanities in this day and age, though no doubt in some cases it'll just be a quirk of fate as to what subjects are considered when by the admissions teams.

I wish your son luck in his application to Oxford. I too am applying to Oxford, to read History (V100) at Somerville College.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Someone in another thread said he got an offer from Warwick for law. Has anybody heard anything for law here? ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fgfgfg
Someone in another thread said he got an offer from Warwick for law. Has anybody heard anything for law here? ;(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do have an AAA offer for Law from Warwick.

What are your gcse and AS grades?
Reply 17
Original post by fgfgfg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't either! Applied on the 15th of Oct. what about you?
Reply 18
Got an offer for Computer Science, they didn't even contact me by any means before sending me the offer through UCAS :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by sundaymouse
Got an offer for Computer Science, they didn't even contact me by any means before sending me the offer through UCAS :smile:

That was the same with me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending