Anatomical sciences and life sciences, hbu? :smile:

Ohhh a sciencey person:wink:

Mathematics&Financial Economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Ohhh a sciencey person:wink:

Mathematics&Financial Economics

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds like an interesting course. Good luck with your application :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by misscookietastic
That sounds like an interesting course. Good luck with your application :biggrin:

Thank you!:smile:) and same to you?

Is Dundee ur first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Thank you!:smile:) and same to you?

Is Dundee ur first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is, Edinburgh is my second :smile: how about yourself?
Reply 27
Original post by misscookietastic
Yes it is, Edinburgh is my second :smile: how about yourself?

Heriot Watt is my first and i dont know about my insurance :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi All!

I randomly just came across this thread as I was looking through the endless pages of schools, programs and opportunities available in the UK. I've been navigating through the Dundee University website and it seems to be an amazing school.

I'm a Canadian university student looking to do my post-grad overseas.. anyone heard good things about the 'International Business and Marketing' program being offered?
Reply 29
Hi. I am going to apply to Dundee for Physics (MSci). I am from Denmark, I'm doing the IB and my predicted grades are 41with 766 at HL
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
I'm from Northern Ireland and applying for adult nursing at Dundee for September 2014:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Hi all! I'm applying to Dundee University for both Scottish and English law and then just scots law this year.

If anyway has any questions about Dundee the city I would be happy to answer them for you (should probably mention I live in the city)

Good luck with your applications!!
Original post by Lauurenm
Hi all! I'm applying to Dundee University for both Scottish and English law and then just scots law this year.

If anyway has any questions about Dundee the city I would be happy to answer them for you (should probably mention I live in the city)

Good luck with your applications!!

Hope you get in! If you don't mind me asking, how is transport up there? I'm applying to dundee, and trying to prioritise which one to be a firm, and I thought I'd do it by accessibility to the uni from accommodation and city centre etc :smile: and is there a good possibility of being able to find a suitable part time job? Thanks :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 33
Got an email from dundee:smile: they've taken my application to the next stage:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Koalabearish
Hope you get in! If you don't mind me asking, how is transport up there? I'm applying to dundee, and trying to prioritise which one to be a firm, and I thought I'd do it by accessibility to the uni from accommodation and city centre etc :smile: and is there a good possibility of being able to find a suitable part time job? Thanks :smile::smile::smile:

Because the campus is in the centre of Dundee it has great transportation. The city centre is literally a five minute walk down the road and the train station is about a 10-15min walk at the most.

Yeah there are plenty of bars and cafés situated around the campus that employ students aswell as job opportunities in clothing shops at the overgate which again is only a 5minute walk from the campus.

Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by Lauurenm
Because the campus is in the centre of Dundee it has great transportation. The city centre is literally a five minute walk down the road and the train station is about a 10-15min walk at the most.

Yeah there are plenty of bars and cafés situated around the campus that employ students aswell as job opportunities in clothing shops at the overgate which again is only a 5minute walk from the campus.

Hope this helps :smile:

It does! Thank you :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Zelmaey
Don'y worry! I'll be a little older than everybody next year too. Let's be old together. :biggrin:

Can I join the club too? I'll be 24 next year! I've received an offer for MSc Forensic Art.
Heya everyone! Applying to Dundee as well for Physics :smile:)

I'm so nervous...I've already heard back from three other unis,but I've yet to hear anything from Dundee and they're my first choice...it's killing me a bit, haha.
Reply 38
Applied for the International Relations and Politics course. I applied in the first week of November and only now, a month later, received my fee status. I am assuming it's still a long way until I either get an offer or a rejection. Has anyone received an offer for this course so far?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by tpr07
Applied for the International Relations and Politics course. I applied in the first week of November and only now, a month later, received my fee status. I am assuming it's still a long way until I either get an offer or a rejection. Has anyone received an offer for this course so far?

Received my fee status today as well! :smile: I'm applying for Biomedical Sciences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending