The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee University 2014 Applicants

What's everyone applying for? :smile: I'm applying for Anatomical Sciences and Life Sciences at the university- can't wait! Anyone else interested in the same courses? And has anyone got an offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

I'm planning on applying for Forensic Anthropology! I keep putting off applying because I'm worried I won't get the grades I need this year :colondollar:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Original post by _angelwings
I'm planning on applying for Forensic Anthropology! I keep putting off applying because I'm worried I won't get the grades I need this year :colondollar:

Oh wow great course choice! Just go for it, and if you get an offer then work as hard as you can to get the grades :smile: are you a Scottish student or?
Original post by misscookietastic
Oh wow great course choice! Just go for it, and if you get an offer then work as hard as you can to get the grades :smile: are you a Scottish student or?

I'm just a little nervous is all! Yeah, I am. Are you? :smile:
I'm just a little nervous is all! Yeah, I am. Are you? :smile:

I totally understand :smile: yes, I am :3 I mucked up my highers last year (was studying 5 but only got 3) so everything counts on me getting the grades this year :s
Hi

I am applying for Economics and Geography , i am a student who currently lives in London. How common is it for English students to attend Scottish universities ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luketreherne
Hi

I am applying for Economics and Geography , i am a student who currently lives in London. How common is it for English students to attend Scottish universities ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice, I don't know about Economics but Geo is meant to be really good at Dundee. And It's very common I think, there's about 4000 English students that come to Scottish universities per year.
Nice, I don't know about Economics but Geo is meant to be really good at Dundee. And It's very common I think, there's about 4000 English students that come to Scottish universities per year.

What subject/s are you applying for , you look cute according to your profile picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I totally understand :smile: yes, I am :3 I mucked up my highers last year (was studying 5 but only got 3) so everything counts on me getting the grades this year :s

Aw, well I still have next year if I don't get what I need but I don't think I could psychologically handle another year at my school - filled which absolute imbeciles and it's just a pain since I'm one of the few people who want to do something with my life and everyone else just tries to muck about in classes and that :rolleyes:
Biomed, AnatomicalSci, Medical Biology, LifeSci and Foundation Medicine/ClinicalSci. Thank you :s
(edited 10 years ago)
Aw, well I still have next year if I don't get what I need but I don't think I could psychologically handle another year at my school - filled which absolute imbeciles and it's just a pain since I'm one of the few people who want to do something with my life and everyone else just tries to muck about in classes and that :rolleyes:

I actually don't get people that aren't doing anything with their lives and don't care :L It's a bit annoying xD so do you feel ready for university?
I actually don't get people that aren't doing anything with their lives and don't care :L It's a bit annoying xD so do you feel ready for university?

Well, I think I'm ready... you ready hon?:smile: Oh, and I'm liking the fact you've got a wee stalker already haha!
Well, I think I'm ready... you ready hon?:smile: Oh, and I'm liking the fact you've got a wee stalker already haha!

That's good, I think I finally am. Maybe it's just the strong urge I feel to get out of school :wink: yup haha hilarious!
Hey! does anyone know where, when and how i'm supposed to submit my portfolio for Animation?
Reply 14
Is anyone applying for dundee nursing? Im coming from belfast on my own, a bit frightened lol!
Original post by Luketreherne
Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's extrememly common, due to the reduced pricing if I'm not mistaken haha
Reply 16
I'm applying! Hoping to get into some International Business/Relations combined with Spanish :smile:
I'm also applying at Dundee for Molecular Genetics. I'll be 21 in September tho. :unsure:
Reply 18
This thread still alive???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by anastasia92
I'm also applying at Dundee for Molecular Genetics. I'll be 21 in September tho. :unsure:

Don'y worry! I'll be a little older than everybody next year too. Let's be old together. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending