The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Petro_99
aww thankyou, but that`s never going to happen :smile:

OP it depends on the girl, more religeous NO, not very religeous YES

you can tell because the more religeous type generally hang around with other hijabis/ minimal makeup/ talk more about religeon

less religeous tend to hang out with more guys (observation)/ more makeup, hot clothing/ do drink and stuff too

:smile:

Hijabis drinking? o.O I still get shocked when I see a hijabi with a boyfriend, even though that's apparently pretty normal. *sigh*
Reply 41
Original post by Apocrypha
Lol, im from East London so theres a quite a few..

Whereabouts?

Depending whereabouts in East, I live pretty close.
Original post by Tpos
Hijabis drinking? o.O I still get shocked when I see a hijabi with a boyfriend, even though that's apparently pretty normal. *sigh*

Its so sad..
Original post by Reform
Whereabouts?

Well, I could say, Tower Hamlets and Waltham Forest
Original post by Secretnerd123
:lolwut:

They're 'forbidden fruit' :tongue: It's just sexy :biggrin:
Reply 45
Original post by Reform
Whereabouts?

Its so sad..

He's actually right..........since going to Queen Mary 2 years ago, I noticed so much crap like that, its unbelieveable, don't forget it also has one of the highest abortion rates :s-smilie:

If your a Muslim generally speaking, East London really shocks you to the core.
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
A girl who wears a headscarf actually kissed me in January. I asked how she interpreted the wearing of the headscarf and said she wore it because her parents made here. After that, I've asked nearly every muslim girl I've known for an extended time what the hijab meants to them and a lot more than I would have suspected have given the same admission! :dontknow:

My point being that not all of the girls you are attracted to will be unapproachable.

What were her thoughts on SBM?
Reply 47

Not so close then.
Reply 48
Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯

"If you're asking if I'll sleep with you , no!"
I'm unsure if it was directed at me or was more general. For reasons of pride, I'm sure you'll understand I hope it was the latter :lol:
Reply 49

I will probably regret asking, but what does SBM stand for? Actually just tell me that it's something inappropriate, if it is, instead of explaining.
Original post by Tpos
I will probably regret asking, but what does SBM stand for? Actually just tell me that it's something inappropriate, if it is, instead of explaining.

Sex Before Marriage,,,,:smile:
Original post by Tpos

Depends on whether you consider sex before marriage to be inappropriate .
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
"If you're asking if I'll sleep with you , no!"
I'm unsure if it was directed at me or was more general. For reasons of pride, I'm sure you'll understand I hope it was the latter :lol:

Of course brah. I'm sure it was the latter :colone:
Original post by Iqbal007
He's actually right..........since going to Queen Mary 2 years ago, I noticed so much crap like that, its unbelieveable, don't forget it also has one of the highest abortion rates :s-smilie:

If your a Muslim generally speaking, East London really shocks you to the core.

Oh Lord. Definitely rethinking going QMUL now :/
Reply 54
Don't waste your time OP.
They're 'forbidden fruit' :tongue: It's just sexy :biggrin:

Thats just cringeworthy
Reply 56
Original post by NotNineteenForever
Sex Before Marriage,,,,:smile:

Depends on whether you consider sex before marriage to be inappropriate .

Oh ok, thanks. Makes sense, why didn't I think it'd mean that :/
Reply 57
Oh Lord. Definitely rethinking going QMUL now :/

Well not at QM, well there's little, but if you venture more outside QM's campus, etc you'll notice it.
Reply 58
Original post by arkhamz
Don't waste your time OP.

This.

However, this doesn't only apply to the OP but anyone who's even thought about it.
Reply 59
Of course brah. I'm sure it was the latter :colone:

There were this group of girls that I was in school with in Egypt that were rumoured to be sexually active. I was only 12/13 at the time and they were a couple of years older than me but they had a 'slut' reputation. I'm unsure on if it was just rumour but I think it's interesting how strong parent pressure can be. Or, conversely, maybe it was peer pressure deterring them for their religion :dontknow:
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending