The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
All of this whole ''is it gonna go anywhere'' thing depends on the girl. Not all Hijabis have the same intentions. Some are only wearing Hjiab because they are brought up with it and just used to it, others wear it to stay completely pure and pious.

I've seen Hijabis who've had multiple boyfriends while hiding it from their parents, and I've also seen Hijabis who would rarely even speak to boys on a platonic level.
Reply 81
Original post by Secretnerd123
Hes a troll

How do you know he's a troll?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you talking about the ones who wear it with tight clothing. I don't see how a piece of material you wrap around your head can make you look 'sexy'. The whole point of the hijab is to not do this

Original post by Petro_99
yes which is why I only wear it when I`m home now :smile:

Original post by emobambam
I think girls look sexy in hijabs

If men on a large scale become more attracted to girls wearing hijabs than girls not wearing them, would the Muslim girls then have to stop wearing them in order to preserve their modesty?
Reply 83
What people have to understand is that if a girl wears a 'hijab' that doesn't necessarily mean she's religious, heck more often than not 'hijabis' are less religious than muslims girls who don't wear the hijab. This is because in most muslim familes, hijab is forced upon girls from a young age (this is not allowed in islam and is merely a result of cultural beliefs) and as a result a lot of girls stop wearing it when they're older or they don't understand what it means to wear it.

If you try to understand hijab, it doesn't simply refer to the headscarf or sometimes full 'niqaab' that girls wear but it refers to being modest around guys, in their behaviour as well. The same applies to guys, 'lower your gaze' is what we are told in Islam, when it comes to girls and guys.

What I would request from all of the guys who want to 'hit' a hijabi is please ask her to take the hijab off before you indulge in any intimate activites as it is a huge disrespect to the hijab.
Reply 84
When do muslim guys generally mature and start to take religion seriously? There aren't many practicing muslim guys in my area not that i'd consider marrying any of them anyway :tongue:

I think you're being a little defensive. I didn't say it as a generalisation, or said it was exclusive to one gender, that's why I mentioned;

Original post by Al-Mudaari
Some do (guys are no different), and then when it's time for marriage, things quickly change :rolleyes:.

Original post by sma0414
heck more often than not 'hijabis' are less religious than muslims girls who don't wear the hijab.

Um... no
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I am attracted to girls who wear hijabs. Is not going to go anywhere? Since apparently girls wear hijabs to show piousness and modesty. Yet I have seen hijabis having boyfriends and kissing behind my cities library. Maybe it is a case of each tot here own, perhaps some hijabis wear the hijab to show they are mulsim but still want a western lifestyle. I am not sure. As for me I am attracted to them but am scared of approaching them or talkign to them with romantic intentions. I can't explain why I am attracted to them though it just is. Sorry if this offended anyone.

Quite a lot of the girls I know who where hijabs, have boyfriends. I know this for sure because they're some of my friends.
Original post by Petro_99
aww thankyou, but that`s never going to happen :smile:

OP it depends on the girl, more religeous NO, not very religeous YES

you can tell because the more religeous type generally hang around with other hijabis/ minimal makeup/ talk more about religeon

less religeous tend to hang out with more guys (observation)/ more makeup, hot clothing/ do drink and stuff too

:smile:

*religion
*religious
Reply 87
Hes a troll

How is he a troll? Entirely possible it could have happened.
Original post by NIMBAH
How is he a troll? Entirely possible it could have happened.

Well i dont believe him
Reply 89
i just hope i get into ucl so i dont have to go there :s

UCL local area is usually very busy, its in the congestion zone, very few chicken shops but plenty of great supermarket options.
Original post by Iqbal007
UCL local area is usually very busy, its in the congestion zone, very few chicken shops but plenty of great supermarket options.

Ohh the only reason i wanted to go there in the first place was because of the chicken shops. Should withdraw my application now : (
Reply 91
Ohh the only reason i wanted to go there in the first place was because of the chicken shops. Should withdraw my application now : (

UCL has like chicken cottage somewhere hidden away and another near drummond street.
UCL has like chicken cottage somewhere hidden away and another near drummond street.

Lol i was being sarcastic. I dont go chicken shops very often anyway
Reply 93
Lol i was being sarcastic. I dont go chicken shops very often anyway

Well loads of restaurants, like loads in QM area and Halal :colonhash:
Well loads of restaurants, like loads in QM area and Halal :colonhash:

Lol well um cool. Thanks for the details
Reply 95
Hes a troll

LOL no I'm not. well I'm taking my mate's word for it being true anyway
Reply 96
Original post by Reform
How is this even remotely funny?

Fear Allah.

It wasn't me doing it. I don't approve and I'm not promoting it, but I'm not gonna judge them either, they can do what ever the hell they want
Reply 97
Original post by HaQ_mAn_
It wasn't me doing it. I don't approve and I'm not promoting it, but I'm not gonna judge them either, they can do what ever the hell they want

You're not promoting it? Did you not post what you said? How in the world you can accept someone (your friend) doing that is beyond me.

Just to let you know, in the past, armies were gathered up if the honour of one Muslimah was violated. It just goes to show how desensitised we are.

May Allah guide us.
Reply 98
Original post by Reform
You're not promoting it? Did you not post what you said? How in the world you can accept someone (your friend) doing that is beyond me.

Just to let you know, in the past, armies were gathered up if the honour of one Muslimah was violated. It just goes to show how desensitised we are.

May Allah guide us.

Muslim girls have sexual urges too, better they satisfy them.

There will always be plenty to help them too :biggrin:

And raising an army is an overreaction I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The member here "hellcat12" wears a hijab when she goes out (face uncovered though)
I've seen her

And we discussed this matter too.

ask for her opinions, they are pretty logical and mature.

Latest