The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

University of Huddersfield Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

got a conditional offer for graphic design:-D anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 21
My college sent off my application on Friday and got an offer this morning for Sociology 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
well done!
I'm still waiting for English and Journalism.. been waiting a while now :frown:
Architecture applicants... - I've got an interview for Architecture on Wednesday afternoon and it says to bring 10-15 pieces of work.. no mention of sketchbooks - I've also emailed the department and have yet to receive a reply. Could anyone tell me whether I should bother to bring my sketchbooks [probably 3 of them] or not?
Reply 24
I emailed someone about bringing 10 work for graphics design, I don't think I have much work, so I might bring my personal work and product design work, they said come to the interview anyway :/
So yeah, bring in all your work just incase :/ and I have 2 interview next wednesday, graphics design and product design =.=!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Scyke
I emailed someone about bringing 10 work for graphics design, I don't think I have much work, so I might bring my personal work and product design work, they said come to the interview anyway :/
So yeah, bring in all your work just incase :/ and I have 2 interview next wednesday, graphics design and product design =.=!

Posted from TSR Mobile

the graphic design interview is nooooo problem at all! the guy who does it is so friendly, and it doesn't feel like an interview at all
Anyone putting Huddersfield as their first or second choice?
Reply 27
Original post by katyr0binson
the graphic design interview is nooooo problem at all! the guy who does it is so friendly, and it doesn't feel like an interview at all

But the problem is that I never had an interview and I'm a very quiet person, so yeah :/
Reply 28
Original post by sophiestewart

I have, I had no choice, Leeds Met declined me xD haha

it's my first choice! i'm undecided on what accommodation to stay at:-(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scyke
But the problem is that I never had an interview and I'm a very quiet person, so yeah :/

i've only ever had 2 interviews in my life, and I was panicking, but it's no problem at all! it's the easiest thing i've ever done

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never got to look around :frown: but i'm gonna go to the applicant day! Me either! I like the storthes hall one, but its so far away!!
[QUOTE="sophiestewart;45293195"]

I never got to look around :frown: but i'm gonna go to the applicant day! Me either! I like the storthes hall one, but its so far away!!

i like storthes, and also soooooo many people have said it's good for a really social atmosphere and party's, but the new accommodation looks so nice, and is in an ideal location too
[QUOTE="katyr0binson;45293248"]

i like storthes, and also soooooo many people have said it's good for a really social atmosphere and party's, but the new accommodation looks so nice, and is in an ideal location too

Yeah I don't know what one to choose!! i'm going to look at them all
Reply 34
Thanks, I feel so much better now :biggrin:
Got a conditional offer for Music Technology and Audio Systems which is going to be my first choice. I'm going for Storthes in regards to accommodation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Transport and Logostics Mamagement a week ago and I have an interview on Thursday!!

Anyone had one for a business course? Did you take anything with you for the interview??
I'm gonna put them as my insurance probably, but only due to the accommodation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for early childhood studies at Huddersfield and I'm so scared I'm not going to get an offer/interview!
I'm so impatient as well, I'm constantly checking track and my emails!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need your help guys.

So I've received an offer from my top choice university (Sheffield) and my third choice. I have an interview for my second choice on saturday. And i'm going to get my decision before christmas for that choice. Without a doubt, If I don't get an offer from my second choice, i'll put my third choice down for my insurance. The other two unis I applied to, I don't want to go there at all. So can I withdraw from these two choices end of this year? then will I be able to put down my firm and insurance choices?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending