The Student Room Group

Current Year 13 Hopeful Medics - Mark II

Scroll to see replies

Not applying this year, will be taking a gap yr.
Unis Considering: Cambridge, Imperial, Bristol/Newcastle, Southhampton/Sheffield, Newcastle(Biomed)
AS: AAAB (B in Chemistry).
"Track is currently being updated", does this mean some of us might get offers soon? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: exciting! (well not if some are rejections :frown:)
Reply 82
Original post by Tee Logan x
"Track is currently being updated", does this mean some of us might get offers soon? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: exciting! (well not if some are rejections :frown:)

Doubt it. I think it's just a maintenance thing. And if anyone got rejections at this stage before ukcat scores were sent to unis it would be for not meeting minimum entrance criteria. So it would be very silly and unlikely. Hopefully we all get atleast one interview before any rejections
Original post by t()m
Doubt it. I think it's just a maintenance thing. And if anyone got rejections at this stage before ukcat scores were sent to unis it would be for not meeting minimum entrance criteria. So it would be very silly and unlikely. Hopefully we all get atleast one interview before any rejections

Ah i completely forgot that ukcat scores hadn't been sent yet. Oh well, maybe offers from the 5th choice? highly doubt that too but i guess all we can do is wait.
Reply 84
Original post by Tee Logan x

On the website it said Track was going to be unavailable from 10:00pm 27th October to early morning 29th October, probably for some maintenance thing.. :smile:
Reply 85
Original post by mynameisntbobk
[SCROLL]CURRENT YEAR 13 - MARK II :biggrin:[/SCROLL]

Well we've managed 10,000 posts in our first thread (bit crazy I think) so there's no reason as to why we can't do it again.

We've all officially applied so best of luck to all year 13s and all other medicine applicants.

To make following our applications a bit easier, and if you would like your choices in the list below, please quote me and I can add it for you.
You probably would want to tell me the medical schools you've applied to, and quote me if your application status has changed. Interviews will be blue, offers will be green, and rejections will be red (fingers crossed there won't be a lot of reds)

Applicants

I've applied to UCL, kings, Bristol and Exeter! Good luck everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by georgiee_
On the website it said Track was going to be unavailable from 10:00pm 27th October to early morning 29th October, probably for some maintenance thing.. :smile:

Ooh i see, thanks for that. Now i won't be refreshing the page every five minutes :tongue:
Original post by isobel95
I've applied to UCL, kings, Bristol and Exeter! Good luck everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Added :smile: good luck to you also
Reply 88

Well we've managed 10,000 posts in our first thread (bit crazy I think) so there's no reason as to why we can't do it again.

We've all officially applied so best of luck to all year 13s and all other medicine applicants.

To make following our applications a bit easier, and if you would like your choices in the list below, please quote me and I can add it for you.
You probably would want to tell me the medical schools you've applied to, and quote me if your application status has changed. Interviews will be blue, offers will be green, and rejections will be red (fingers crossed there won't be a lot of reds)

Applicants

hi, i applied for Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol and Hull/York!
Original post by pb1596
hi, i applied for Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol and Hull/York!

Added :smile:
Reply 90
International applicant to Newcastle, Durham, Kings, Glasgow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applied for BSMS, Aberdeen, Sheffield and Southampton :biggrin:
I think I'm the only IB student in this thread :P predicted 40 - 42 points :smile:
Reply 92
I am also an Ib student. Predicted with 45. I am aplying to BSMS, Kings, Newcastle and Sheffield.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applicants

Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff and Lancaster
Reply 94

Applicants

Barts, St George's, HYMS, Birmingham :smile:
Reply 95
Original post by ribbonrebel31
I think I'm the only IB student in this thread :P predicted 40 - 42 points :smile:

Nah you're not :wink: I am too :biggrin:
Original post by chowkat
International applicant to Newcastle, Durham, Kings, Glasgow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ribbonrebel31

Original post by Alexsk
I am also an Ib student. Predicted with 45. I am aplying to BSMS, Kings, Newcastle and Sheffield.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by nick d terrier
Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff and Lancaster

Original post by DrumChops
Barts, St George's, HYMS, Birmingham :smile:

Added :smile: good luck guys!
Reply 97
Added :smile: good luck guys!

You too :smile: Sep 2014, we'll hopefully all be where we want to be.
Original post by DrumChops
You too :smile: Sep 2014, we'll hopefully all be where we want to be.

Fingers crossed :biggrin: we can all do it!
Reply 99

Applicants

Hi, I've applied to Leeds, Liverpool, Lancaster and BSMS. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending