The Student Room Group

My Armani boxer trunks are fading in the wash

My trunks have the Armani logo in colour on the side of the leg

And when I take them out of the wash, then the coloured logo is beginning to whiten and lose its colour.

What can be done about this?
:giggle: Boxers :giggle:
Colour it back in with felt tips? :h:
Reply 2
Don't buy overpriced crap then.
Reply 3
Original post by Maid Marian
:giggle: Boxers :giggle:
Colour it back in with felt tips? :h:

LMAO GOD OMG WOW

Are you really 18?!!??????? I can't stop =DDDDDDDDDDDD my face!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
OKAY who THE **** (caps) repped the above post?
Original post by RedArrow
OKAY who THE **** (caps) repped the above post?

Twas me, Bruv. :colone:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
My trunks have the Armani logo in colour on the side of the leg

And when I take them out of the wash, then the coloured logo is beginning to whiten and lose its colour.

What can be done about this?

You could stop jizzing in them so you wouldn't have to wash them so often :smile:
Original post by EyeOfTheStorm
You could stop jizzing in them so you wouldn't have to wash them so often :smile:

Nice attempt at a joke Bruv, but obviously boxers do need to be washed every day.
Reply 8
Nice attempt at a joke Bruv, but obviously boxers do need to be washed every day.

Not if you have more than one pair. Then you only have to wash each pair weekly!

Also, why buy branded boxers? just why? its poor taste. If the colours washing out, theres no way to restore it. Unless you introduce some other dye.

As someone has already said, try buying more than one pair ^_^
Reply 10
The blue colour from my Armani jeans rubs onto my socks and boxers - high quality
Reply 11

You can just turn them around and then inside out and then around - get four days out of them. A mate of mine reckons he can get a fifth, but I don't see how.
Original post by Clip
You can just turn them around and then inside out and then around - get four days out of them. A mate of mine reckons he can get a fifth, but I don't see how.

Disgusting.
Reply 13
Disgusting.

I say economy of effort.
Reply 14
Buy white trunks, problem solved.
Original post by AJW 12394
The blue colour from my Armani jeans rubs onto my socks and boxers - high quality

I've been told any premium jeans are not be washed. It can be frozen but not washed esp in a washing machine.

Quick Reply

Latest