The Student Room Group

How far into Maths A2 are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Undisclosed 15
I am very worried that my class is going so slow as we are going to start chapter 6 of c3 on November 21st. I use the edexcel textbooks.

How far are you into the course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

are you guys about halfway through an applied module alongside this. if not i suggest selfteaching some of the later topics in c3 so that youre comfortable with the material well before the exam
Finished C3 (but the coursework), half of S2, and the first chapter of C4. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IceKidd
are you guys about halfway through an applied module alongside this. if not i suggest selfteaching some of the later topics in c3 so that youre comfortable with the material well before the exam

We have finished 1 chapter on M1. We will definitely finish C3 but C4 is going to be soooooo rushed so when the time is right I will self teach the last few chapters of C4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
We've finished C3, done two chapters of C4, and half of M1 :smile:
Finished C3 and C4 :smile:
if your behind do work at home i guess.
my teachers went slow on easy stuff like functions and binomials and then rushed through all of c3and 4integration and differentiation within one and a half weeks
Reply 26
I was forced to do C3 C4 and M1 over the holidays so I could do further maths, but my class has completed all of C3 but the numerical methods topic, and only completed one topic of M1. They're really far behind compared to some of you guys :eek:
Covered chapters 1-6 in C3 and finished chapters 1-2 in C4. We are starting chapter 7 in C3 on Monday hopefully.
Just finishing upon chapter 3 in S2 also.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending