The Student Room Group

Computer Based Exams at Barts and the London

Heya there,

Just wanted to ask if anyone (preferably someone in Barts) knows about the computer based exams for anatomy, histology and data-interpretation for Phase I and II. Is this common to most medical universities?

I was under the impression that other universities used some sort of 'spot' exam where students are shown a dissected corpse and required to identify labelled organs or tissue. Could someone please clarify, thanks!

Also I know this will sound rather ignorant but is Barts synonnmous with Queen's? I could not seem to find any mention of Bart on medical ranking lists and only the mention of a merger between the two universities on Wiki etc.

Thanks so much in advance! <3
Reply 1
Original post by Crawr
Heya there,

Just wanted to ask if anyone (preferably someone in Barts) knows about the computer based exams for anatomy, histology and data-interpretation for Phase I and II. Is this common to most medical universities?

I was under the impression that other universities used some sort of 'spot' exam where students are shown a dissected corpse and required to identify labelled organs or tissue. Could someone please clarify, thanks!

Also I know this will sound rather ignorant but is Barts synonnmous with Queen's? I could not seem to find any mention of Bart on medical ranking lists and only the mention of a merger between the two universities on Wiki etc.

Thanks so much in advance! <3

Barts & The London is officially part of Queen Mary University of London, but for historical reasons they rather resent the association and prefer to use their old name. They will appear as QMUL on league tables etc though. "Queen's" is usually used to refer to Queen's University Belfast.

No idea about the exams at Bart's though, I'm afraid!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending