The Student Room Group

best supplements? gonutrition? tpw?

Hi guys,
I've been using theproteinworks.com for a while now and their supplements are really great. A few days back however, I came across gonutrition.com
Has anyone used them? I have placed a small order with them yesterday just because they're a wee bit cheaper and am waiting, but any reviews or comparisons would be great.
btw, if anyone would like to give them a try, put in my referral DPBNGX to get the usual free protein
Reply 1
Prices are way too high, go myprotien.co.uk, cheap, and fast delivery and great products without tearing you a new one.
Reply 2
or forget the phaggoty protein shakes and get your protein from the best source.... FOOD. so many guys take shakes when its not needed.

90% Of your daily protein should really come from food such as lean meats etc

Shakes are a waste IMO.
Reply 3
I have bought from them and previously from MP. GN were founded by the chap who founded MP.

GoNutrition dropped their prices recently so are as cheap if not cheaper than MP- you get a scoop included and orders over £20 get a free shaker.

Flavours are spot on- Jammie Biscuit and Maple Syrup are cut above anything else I've had and I've seen gains.

Definitely worth a go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Cheers guys, I had used myprotein before, I feel the quality of others are higher.
The blueberry whey protein from gonutrition is pretty great actually, I might consider a bigger order
and i would never be able to get all my proteins if i didn't have shakes. at least not with a budget of a student
When checking out at 'myprotein.com' use refferal code: MP22652671
Reply 6
Original post by lovelyLT
Hi guys,
A few days back however, I came across gonutrition.com
Has anyone used them? I have placed a small order with them yesterday just because they're a wee bit cheaper and am waiting, but any reviews or comparisons would be great.
btw, if anyone would like to give them a try, put in my referral DPBNGX to get the usual free protein

Hi

How did you find our products and service? Hopefully, everything was good? We currently have about 100 independent reviews here: http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/gonutrition.com

GN
Reply 7
Original post by KingGym
Prices are way too high, go myprotien.co.uk, cheap, and fast delivery and great products without tearing you a new one.

Hi KingGym - All of our prices are in line with myprotein. If any are found to be cheaper we guarantee to have a lower price via our guarantee.
Reply 8
Original post by Lfcno1
I have bought from them and previously from MP. GN were founded by the chap who founded MP.

GoNutrition dropped their prices recently so are as cheap if not cheaper than MP- you get a scoop included and orders over £20 get a free shaker.

Flavours are spot on- Jammie Biscuit and Maple Syrup are cut above anything else I've had and I've seen gains.

Definitely worth a go.

Yes that is correct. You can read more about GoNutrition here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2526928

We are glad you liked the flavours and products. :smile:

GN
Reply 9
I've personally tried quite a few of their products but I'll tell you a bit about their whey protein. I've tried their maple syrup and pancakes flavoured go whey 80 and can safely say it's the best tasting whey I've tried. As well as mixing quickly and easily, the nutritional content is great and I think I'm right in saying it's the cheapest whey in europe? (correct me on this if I'm wrong, I read it somewhere)

best of all, get 250g of FREE whey in any flavour you choose when you spend over £10 with voucher code S6OJ2T

Quick Reply

Latest