The Student Room Group

Student Finance declaration form

resolved :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Distraught247
I received a declaration form from Student Finance in the post, the letter stated that the tuition fee loan paid to me would be 0.00 and other loans paid to me would be 0.00.

Student finance changed my course to a 'temporary course with zero tuition fees', they said that this is because my university hasn't confirmed my attendance and I can't do anything about it because it's between Student Finance and my uni.

I haven't signed the declaration form nor sent it back to student finance because I requested a loan from Student Finance, I don't consent to being paid 0.00. This is all confusing to me. I contacted my university a week ago but I've had no reply which is even more frustrating.

Any help would be great!

Have you actually read the declaration form? It isn't signing to say you agree to be paid whatever amount they're paying you, it is to say that all information on your application is correct, and that if they overpay you, you agree to pay it back.

You need to contact student finance or your university as this doesn't sounds right regarding being put on to a 'temporary course'. This sounds as if something is wrong with your application on SFE's end.
Reply 2
I signed it in the end. My uni said they'll take care of things after many emails to them, hopefully they do so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending