The Student Room Group

The Amazing Atheist rips apart the myth of "Rape Culture"

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Reply 2
Original post by Algorithm69
It's funny because he is ripping apart the definition of "rape culture" that appears on Rationalwiki. I've frequented Rationalwiki quite a lot and it is the complete antithesis of rational.

So he disagrees with the term "rape survivors" and made a rape joke. Whoop-de-doo...

That's not just 'disagreeing' with the term 'rape survivor'. That quote shows that he doesn't think rape is a big deal - saying thinks like "Someone ****ed you when you didn't want to be ****ed and you're amazed that you survived?" and referring to rape as "a woman who gets dick when she doesn't want it" and "a single violation of your personal space" are clearly very relevant to what he thinks about rape culture. He is a living representation of rape culture - how could be possibly understand it?
He also poured coffee over his body and shoved a banana up his ass

(not even joking)
(edited 10 years ago)
It's funny because he is ripping apart the definition of "rape culture" that appears on Rationalwiki. I've frequented Rationalwiki quite a lot and it is the complete antithesis of rational.

So he disagrees with the term "rape survivors" and made a rape joke. Whoop-de-doo...

There was also the time he brutally ripped into a rape victim on Reddit and told them he hopes they get raped again.

This guy doesn't disprove rape culture. He is rape culture.
If you'd watch the video, like I compelled people to do, you'd realise that he stated rape was a heinous and disgusting crime that should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Did you watch the video?

And we do not live in a rape culture.

This is pretty much utterly meaningless when you take into account literally every other thing he has ever said relating to rape and rape victims.

Quick Reply

Latest