Fancy dress on a Weds
The shots bar!!!!!
Lazy summer days by the lakes
Fun in the snow
Cheesy chips!
Exploring the woods
Kareoke on a Sunday night
Pigfest!
Horwood bar-it looks like a shed, it is a shed but its dam cheap!
Templar-cheap, cheap drinkies!
Crossing campus and bumping into at least 10 people you know
Balls in Keele Hall
Exploring the tunnels
Midnight trips across campus to invade blocks and make new friends
Expeditions to Keele services for Burger King!
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
rugby_gal

Exploring the tunnels

wha?? i missd those whats/wheres the tunnels i think i heard bout them once but didnt know i could get into them!
Reply 3
They are by Lindsey/Horwood. You know where the Geography building (William Smith Building is) opposite that on the other side of the road there is a path then the forest, basically in there if you keep walking straight ish from the WS Building.

Beware, i was under the influence of many intoxicating drinks so the directions might not be wholly accurate...

:biggrin:

Graham
Reply 4
Cheesey Chips!! Woohoo! ...ahh, keele will be just like home :wink: lol
Reply 5
Where's the nearest train station? Cos I hear one good thing is that it's close to go to manchester and nottingham and stuff?
Reply 6
Stoke-on-Trent station is about 20-30mins away and on the no29 bus route, trains from here go to manchester and birmingham. Crewe station is about 45mins away on the no85 bus route and trains from here go pretty much anywhere!
Reply 7
Go by taxi, £7 (which lets face it is only double the bus fare) and you get to the train station in 10 mins...in your own space and in comfort.

From what i hear, it also takes more like 45 minutes on the bus rather than 20! But my friends are all pretty anti Pub Transport

Graham
Reply 8
Totally depends on the time of day and amount of traffic-which to be fair is usually horrendous!
It can take any time between 30 and 40+ minutes. Usually it's between those two though, and it's only £1.30.
Reply 10
rugby_gal
Totally depends on the time of day and amount of traffic-which to be fair is usually horrendous!

agreed. the queensway is chocka these days with those roadworks - they've been going on since i first moved to keele! and to put that into perspective, i just graduated and my degree was 4 years long!
good things about keele? that's easy.
all of it. :biggrin:

Latest