The Student Room Group

My house got egged last night, what shall I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by bigwhalegambler
throw flour, sugar, and butter at your house, and then say now who's luaghing when you have a delicious cake house:dontknow:

/thread
Reply 41
Original post by has_700
onto it right now

I'm interested as to what happen next in that case. Can you somehow record it and then post it on here?
By the way, since know the address, maybe you can add his address online to businesses which like to send out newsletters etc. to their subscribers. You could probably subscribe him to particular businesses that will be seriously questioned by his parents when they see it in their letterbox. :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Kidnap them, keep them locked in a room for a week or so, inject them with heroin at regular intervals, then let them go. TRUST bruv it'll be bantz.
If they have a nice front garden throw weed killer on it one night. They'll be horrified when all of the grass slowly dies aha.
Original post by has_700
Basically my house got egged last night so I want a good prank/revenge I could do back because I know one the kids who did it, I'm 17 btw

Throw a brick with a note attached through their window(s) threatening them.
Reply 45
Original post by has_700
but that is the p**sy type of revenge

they ran away when they egged your house presumably, seems like they're the pussies to me :dontknow:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I love anchovy pizza - so I'd be pretty happy with that.

And I bet you're the type of person who likes sparking water, marmite and coffee revels, aren't you?

you people make me sick
Reply 47
Original post by Scratchyjam
And I bet you're the type of person who likes sparking water, marmite and coffee revels, aren't you?

you people make me sick

I only like sparking water when it's mixed with squash, indifferent about marmite, ****ing loved coffee revels.

Oh you did NOT just say 'you people'. :colonhash:
Reply 48
just posted an ad for a gay massage service for fattys house onto gumtree
Original post by Precious Illusions
I only like sparking water when it's mixed with squash, indifferent about marmite, ****ing loved coffee revels.

Oh you did NOT just say 'you people'. :colonhash:

gawd stop trying to flirt with me
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by has_700
just posted an ad for a gay massage service for fattys house onto gumtree

haha just looked on gum tree and found it, nice touch bro

not gonna lie, you've got stiff competition. GAY MOBILE MASSEUR offers a variety of massages and HE BRING EXPERIENCE AND ESSENTIAL OIL TO YOU!!!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 51
haha just looked on gum tree and found it, nice touch bro

not gonna lie, you've got stiff competition. GAY MOBILE MASSEUR offers a variety of massages and HE BRING EXPERIENCE AND ESSENTIAL OIL TO YOU!!!!

hahahaha guess what, i got a dude coming down to his tonight at around 10pm
:rofl:
Turn your heating on and then you'll have a lush omlet :biggrin:
Find an open window, put a hosepipe through and start filling the house with water.
Original post by has_700
hahahaha guess what, i got a dude coming down to his tonight at around 10pm
:rofl:

hahah what happened? deets brah
Reply 55
Drop kick him in the head

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by has_700
Basically my house got egged last night so I want a good prank/revenge I could do back because I know one the kids who did it, I'm 17 btw

Reminds me of dark times in my life.... Where I used to egg people's house on halloween.

Pathetic I know.

OP; coming from a professional egger I would just recommend cleaning it up.... Then egging the house of the perpetrators.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 58
hahah what happened? deets brah

well on friday night the gay dude came to fattys house at around 10 and asked for ahmed for a massage, his sis answered the door, got confused and said hes not in,then the gay guy rang me to ask where i was, i told him another address which was in the same street as mine,then when i looked out i could a dude in a car driving through the street several times whilst on the phone, he was ringing me but i wasn't answering,so after getting bored he jst went home, he said he came all the way from manchester to dewsbury lol

but just yesterday he tex me saying that if i dont remove the gumtree ad he wil report me to the police :cool: the end
Reply 59
Original post by has_700

study hard, get a decent degree, find a good job, make a success of yourself and then quietly enjoy your long-term revenge.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending