The Student Room Group

Party Islands!

Summer 2014, before uni me and my friends wanna go to one of the Mediterranean islands. The wilder the better, and the cheaper the better (so preferably something closer to UK) the whole island doesn't have to be party oriented just a city or region. Also good beaches, great scenery, plenty of young party goers our age (16 - 20) and plenty of crazy chicks! Please advise on places. Currently thinking Ios or Cyprus (Cyprus is great with Aiya napa for partay as well as stunning peaceful areas, which is great, but soo far!) Clubs entry should be cheap!
Thanks! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Isle of Man is pretty wild these days.
Reply 2
Ibiza if you stick to San Antonio.
Gorgeous beaches, drink, beach bars, the strip, girls, clubs with free entry, also clubs with expensive entry if you want to spend a penny or two one night.. Guest Djs on sunset strip for free! And holidays are as cheap as £300 for a week :smile:
Sunny Beach in Bulgaria is cheap as chips; drinks are like 2 lev which is about 80p
If you are thinking about Ibiza, check out these deals with club nights/day parties included http://www.togetherholidays.net/8/festival/stickyfeet/9679
Reply 5
Cheap =/= Ibiza

If you want to do Ibiza make sure you have the money, it's not as much fun on a tight budget, believe me! And I'd save it for a year or two, take in some more clubs and another holiday before Ibiza. Ibiza is honestly the best party island in the world, and has some of the very best clubs in the world but you really appreciate it more once you've had some experience of other places and vibes.
Reply 6
Myself and a group of girls are looking for a cheap, clubbing holiday.
I heard napa is cheap but there are cheaper ones out there. I considering sunny beach, magaluf, malia, or if it has to be kavos.
We are on a tight budget and want to book in the next couple of weeks.
Original post by sandra95
Myself and a group of girls are looking for a cheap, clubbing holiday.
I heard napa is cheap but there are cheaper ones out there. I considering sunny beach, magaluf, malia, or if it has to be kavos.
We are on a tight budget and want to book in the next couple of weeks.

I'm going to Kavos this year in July, on some good feedback from friends last year.
Reply 8
Original post by mylesminott
I'm going to Kavos this year in July, on some good feedback from friends last year.

cheers! we are pretty much settled on Kavos. any idea when exactly you going? might bump into ya haha
Reply 9
I'm going Kavos this year, apparently the strip there is good and drinks are quite cheap too
Reply 10
Original post by Mo44
I'm going Kavos this year, apparently the strip there is good and drinks are quite cheap too

that's the motive :smile: and the sun obviously
Original post by sandra95
cheers! we are pretty much settled on Kavos. any idea when exactly you going? might bump into ya haha

I'm going from the 6th of July to the 13th! You?
Reply 12
Original post by mylesminott
I'm going from the 6th of July to the 13th! You?

ironically we looking to go about that time too haha :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest