The Student Room Group

Advanced Higher Biology Help- Need Notes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CSM1996
Congrats on your unconditional! I have applied to x2 Glasgow, Strathclyde, St Andrews and Edinburgh. Got an unconditional for both Glasgow courses and Strathclyde :tongue:

Aw thats great well done on you're three unconditionals :biggrin: I had a look at the St.Andrews thread again, so I think that makes it four unconditionals ? :P You luckkkkyyy thing.
Reply 21
Original post by Suzi.Letham
Aw thats great well done on you're three unconditionals :biggrin: I had a look at the St.Andrews thread again, so I think that makes it four unconditionals ? :P You luckkkkyyy thing.

I was proper buzzing when I got St Andrews and I'm probably not even going to firm it... nevertheless it's nice to be wanted for once :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by CSM1996
I was proper buzzing when I got St Andrews and I'm probably not even going to firm it... nevertheless it's nice to be wanted for once :tongue:

Aaah you should be buzzing xD hmm maybe your excitement is a sign you should firm St.Andrews instead? :P
Hey has anyone here done their project? Got to hand my final draft in for tomorrow and ive only got 5 marks so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Aaah you should be buzzing xD hmm maybe your excitement is a sign you should firm St.Andrews instead? :P

Maybe haha, but I don't think I can afford like 20k debt after my 4 years haha
Reply 25
Original post by CSM1996
Maybe haha, but I don't think I can afford like 20k debt after my 4 years haha

Yeah money is a problem xD I think though with loans they come off of your salary once you work in wee chunks so that it is managable? Im not sure- you should talk to your parents and the people at SAAS and all that stuff :smile: I just got an unconditional for Glasgow (literally two seconds ago) as well :biggrin: Chuffed :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Scottish cutie
Hey has anyone here done their project? Got to hand my final draft in for tomorrow and ive only got 5 marks so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done my practical but not my write up. I should really do some of that actually...
You're school are fast at the project stuff :biggrin: I'm sure you will have more that five marks :')
Reply 27
Yeah money is a problem xD I think though with loans they come off of your salary once you work in wee chunks so that it is managable? Im not sure- you should talk to your parents and the people at SAAS and all that stuff :smile: I just got an unconditional for Glasgow (literally two seconds ago) as well :biggrin: Chuffed :smile:

Omg well done!! Is Glasgow one of your top choices then?
I've done my practical but not my write up. I should really do some of that actually...
You're school are fast at the project stuff :biggrin: I'm sure you will have more that five marks :')

Its not fun :/
Haha we were meant to be done for Christmas...wondering if I can get another extension :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Its not fun :/
Haha we were meant to be done for Christmas...wondering if I can get another extension :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

bahahaaha christmas? I feel sorry for you xD I havent even started my chemistry one. :P
Reply 30
Original post by CSM1996
Omg well done!! Is Glasgow one of your top choices then?

Thankyou! Im not too sure - its a big mix between Edinburgh Glasgow and St Andrews xD
bahahaaha christmas? I feel sorry for you xD I havent even started my chemistry one. :P

Yeah it was ridiculous!
I've done my practical for chemistry but that's it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Yeah it was ridiculous!
I've done my practical for chemistry but that's it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaaaah chemistry. The bane of my life :smile:
Aaaaah chemistry. The bane of my life :smile:

I have lost all love for that subject :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
I have lost all love for that subject :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah me too. xD Its pretty difficult these days.
Ah me too. xD Its pretty difficult these days.

Tell me about it...no clue what's going any more :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Tell me about it...no clue what's going any more :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah me neither. dont worry :P
yeah me neither. dont worry :P

Haha :tongue:....anyway I got an extension on my project :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38