The Student Room Group

Are You a Virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yes, I am a virgin and proud of it!
Reply 21
Yes. Also not for religious reasons, but I've just not met someone that I might consider doing it with yet.
I don't really see the point of being proud of that though?
Its a possibility
Reply 24
:yep:
Reply 25
It's TSR, everyone is a virgin.
Reply 26
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
So it's thought that most people on this website are virgins... let's see some evidence, I'm interested :tongue: are you a virgin??

There may be some younger people on this website that skew the results, but still :smile:

You should maybe have put age bandings to account for this, i.e.

Yes 14-18
Yes 18-22
Yes 22+

No 14-18
No 18-22
No 22+

(I know 14 is younger than the legal age of consent, but I know people who lost their virginity at that age and it would be naive to assume it doesn't happen)
Reply 27
No but I have only ever been with one guy and four years on and I'm still with him.
Original post by Yasmin25
No but I have only ever been with one guy and four years on and I'm still with him.

Yeah, same with me but it's 2 years on 20/11 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
yep I'm a virgin
Reply 30
Original post by ThoughtIsFree
So it's thought that most people on this website are virgins... let's see some evidence, I'm interested :tongue: are you a virgin??

There may be some younger people on this website that skew the results, but still :smile:

21 and still a virgin
Reply 31
Yep, never even had the opportunity to lose it anyway.
Reply 32
Nope
Nope.

Saw my virginity as a disease that had to be disposed of ASAP. Despite that, I lost it to another virgin when we were in a thorough relationship.
Nope, but I only lost it this year.
Reply 35
yes, 18, in a relationship with a wonderfully amazing man I'll probably lose it to :smile:
Original post by Caedus
:yes:

in an attempt to roll in the ladies? :pierre:
Reply 37
Yes an I plan on remaining so for till I'm married :tongue:
Nope
yup...go sex after marriage !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending