The Student Room Group

Pregnant or not?

Anon or delete.

Hey guys!

I need your opinions. I'll make a list so it's easier for you all to understand:
- about a month ago, I had unprotected sex (I know it's bad). He didn't come inside me.
- I was taking the contraceptive pill and once the tablet was finished (after 21 days), I did have my periods. They lasted 3 or 4 days.
- I'm taking the pill again now.
- I didn't have any signs that would make me think I'm pregnant (no morning sickness).

I just want to be reassured- can I get pregnant considering all the things mentioned above?
If I was, surely I would have noticed a small belly bump right?

Please keep your judgements for yourself and thanks for those who will reply truthfully!
People that ask questions as pointless and stupid as this make me worry. Shouldn't be bustin nuts unprotected if you ain't got a clue about whether you gonna be pregnant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Delete this people.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Anon or delete.

Hey guys!

I need your opinions. I'll make a list so it's easier for you all to understand:
- about a month ago, I had unprotected sex (I know it's bad). He didn't come inside me.
- I was taking the contraceptive pill and once the tablet was finished (after 21 days), I did have my periods. They lasted 3 or 4 days.
- I didn't have any signs that would make me think I'm pregnant (no morning sickness).

I just want to be reassured- can I get pregnant considering all the things mentioned above?

Please keep your judgements for yourself and thanks for those who will reply truthfully!

You are 1 month pregnant. :cool:
Reply 4
I take it you're quite young...
...Just take a pregnancy test. How are we supposed to know? :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Let me close my eyes and think to find the answer ..................... .................
................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ..................... .................
................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ..................... .................
................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. .................

YOURE PREGNENT WITH A HORSE
Reply 7
Original post by TalkingLion
...Just take a pregnancy test. How are we supposed to know? :rolleyes:

That's what I was planning to do. Thanks for your answer!

Original post by lala121
Let me close my eyes and think to find the answer ..................... .................
................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. ................. .................

YOURE PREGNENT WITH A HORSE

You're* Pregnant*
If you're gonna make a joke, at least write it without spelling mistakes.
Of course it's possible you could be pregnant, though highly doubtful. Take a pregnancy test if you're worried. And if you're having unprotected sex in the future (don't), make sure you check it out in person rather than on a forum where we obviously cannot tell you for sure.
Anon or delete.

Hey guys!

You're welcome. Hope that's reassuring enough.
Reply 10
Original post by canadamoose
Of course it's possible you could be pregnant, though highly doubtful. Take a pregnancy test if you're worried. And if you're having unprotected sex in the future (don't), make sure you check it out in person rather than on a forum where we obviously cannot tell you for sure.

Yes, I will take a pregnancy test, to be sure.
Thank you so much for your answer!
Reply 11
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
You're welcome. Hope that's reassuring enough.

It kind of is. Thanks!
Reply 12
That's what I was planning to do. Thanks for your answer!

You're* Pregnant*
If you're gonna make a joke, at least write it without spelling mistakes.

You are not the spelling police, so get lost

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anon or delete.

Hey guys!

I've been in your kind of situation before (as a guy), I know what you're going through. Yes, it is possible that you are pregnant. The pill is NOT 100% effective and it's effectiveness is reduced if you are not absolutely consistent in how you take it. It's seriously unlikely that you are though, I really wouldn't worry. Take a test and then you'll know. I'm sure that you'll be fine though, you've taken a few precautions and it doesn't sound like you've got any 'symptoms' of pregnancy yet. It'll be alright. Don't just forget about it though, if you are pregnant, the sooner you know the better. Good luck! :smile:
It would be exceedingly unlucky if you got pregnant but for peace of mind take a test - it's not that expensive and it will save you a month of anxiety. Without knowing the circumstances, I would recommend visiting a sexual health clinic or GP about STIs. Again, it's unlikely but if you slept with someone without protection then getting something is a risk. It sounds to me like you're not terribly well-informed about sexual health so use this as an opportunity to read up on it.
Reply 15
What? Like how did you ... what.. just.. what.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending