The Student Room Group

Are you supposed to take certificates to interviews?

I was just wondering if you were supposed to take certificates to interviews and if so which ones? I've got my GCSE certificates, certificates from a pharmacy training programme and a load of others from school
Reply 1
I was wondering this too cause I have an interview coming up and I have pharmacy qualifications

I think it doesn't hurt taking them with you as if they want to ask you can show them?

What uni is the interview for? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Apparently you don't have to take anything but it can be a good talking point :smile: I wont be taking mine along though because my most important achievements are on my application. I've had a Birmingham interview, got a Keele and Nottingham one coming up :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by demetria
Apparently you don't have to take anything but it can be a good talking point :smile: I wont be taking mine along though because my most important achievements are on my application. I've had a Birmingham interview, got a Keele and Nottingham one coming up :smile:

Ah okay thank you! That's true too and congratulations that's really good :-)

I have my first interview for Medway beginning of December time /: how did your interview go though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Absolutely terrible (I insulted drunk people in my ethical question, said a child could drink half a litre of medicine, and gave crap answers to everything else) but they sent me an offer the day after :|
Reply 5
Absolutely terrible (I insulted drunk people in my ethical question, said a child could drink half a litre of medicine, and gave crap answers to everything else) but they sent me an offer the day after :|

Awhh bless you! Well it's your opinion so they probably respect it and I bet you didn't do tooo bad then if you got an offer haha :smile:

I'm a bit worried on the ethical question and any maths questions :/ did they ask you any maths questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by jagjivan03
Awhh bless you! Well it's your opinion so they probably respect it and I bet you didn't do tooo bad then if you got an offer haha :smile:

I'm a bit worried on the ethical question and any maths questions :/ did they ask you any maths questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They must of thought I was a complete idiot though to suggest a child could drink half a litre of medicine :eek: I just wasn't thinking straight at the time haha. And yeah everyone got a maths question, just make sure you can convert between units (like ml to l) and the rest is often just ratios, things like the dose for a medicine is 10mg per kg weight, patient is 50kg, what is the dose, although they tend to get a bit more complicated than that. Where have you applied?
Reply 7
They must of thought I was a complete idiot though to suggest a child could drink half a litre of medicine :eek: I just wasn't thinking straight at the time haha. And yeah everyone got a maths question, just make sure you can convert between units (like ml to l) and the rest is often just ratios, things like the dose for a medicine is 10mg per kg weight, patient is 50kg, what is the dose, although they tend to get a bit more complicated than that. Where have you applied?

Awhh bless I bet they didn't! Well I suppose it depends what medicine it is haha and the strength :tongue: ah I need to brush up on ml to L actually and just some basic maths so I don't do anything silly haha

At least you have experience of an interview already so you know roughly what to expect, but thank you so much for the information :-)

I've applied to DMU, medway, Aston, Wolverhampton and UEA, what about youu? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending