The Student Room Group

Weird things you find attractive in a person?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Confident and feisty girls, that get mistook for rude.

I like attitude.
Sometimes weirdly big ears.
Long, thick eyelashes on guys, especially on the bottom lash :coma:
Original post by chocolatesauce
i like nerdy guys

Girls do like nerdy boys thn???!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Brisingr
Girls do like nerdy boys thn???!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yup! especially the ones that try and explain in depth about things and the ones that don't realize that they are super clever!
Reply 85
Thick Brows! Don't know why!
Reply 86
I have a thing for Tomboys, I also can find it pretty attractive when girls will just be brutally honest about things without being tactful.

Original post by chocolate buttons
Wonky, un-perfect teeth
Tired eyes
Just-got-out-of-bed hair

Me in the mornings then :tongue:
Reply 87
I find myself fitting most of the descriptions you girls are mentioning. Sounds like girls gonna take their clothes off when they see me.

#ohriiiight
Reply 88
Dorky, nerdy, cute, sweet guys. c:
I loooove blue/green eyes, and lighter hair colour, I find darker to be more boring, dunno why.

Also I have a weird fascination with hairy legs, I have no idea why. I know most guys have hairy legs, but still, I find them interesting. My boyfriend showed me his legs the other day for the first time and I was like "Woahhhhhhh @u@" (his are really hairy, haha). On the other hand, facial hair is a big no-no, *shudders* XD.

Most importantly though is a sweet personality, I'd much rather have a guy who tells me how much he likes me and is sensitive rather than someone who tries to be manly. I don't think it's so weird that I like that though. But NERDS yes NERDS. Nerdy guys out there without a girlfriend, trust me there are plenty of nerdy girls waiting for you ;p
Reply 89
Original post by Yawn11
Confident and feisty girls, that get mistook for rude.

I like attitude.

Basically, you like black girls.
Reply 90
Original post by CasualSoul
errm It's not strictly 'weird' but the only guys I tend to go for are those with:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

A Hindu deity?
Reply 91
Original post by drowzee
A guy that is a bit socially awkward, I just find it cute.

Hello there...:cool:
Reply 92
Hands. I like nice hands.
Reply 93
a cute smile
I have a big thing for light brown/gingerish hair, like Isla Fisher
Reply 94
For them to like video games and anime! Or at least one... physically though... glasses (don't know why)... Also if they have the appearance that they tend to keep themselves to themselves, sort of reserved if you will. But no-one needs to have any of these for me to find them attractive what so ever :smile:
Necks. I like thick necks.
Reply 96
Original post by DopeINC
Basically, you like black girls.

LOOOOOOLLLL

straight hair, as opposed to curly
Reply 98
Virginity
On guys I like thighs and on girls calves. I notice everyone's necks though...

Quick Reply