The Student Room Group

pharmaceutical Chemistry

Hi,
bit of a sad story here .. I applied to pharmacy this year and got all 5 offers, they brought the grade requirements down too! from BBB to BBC (kinda) .. I got 3 C's in my AS's due to family problems and during January exams in which i was supposed to resit those to achieve higher, sadly the day before my first exam, we suffered from a family loss.
Now when it came down to it I basically did my A2's in summer and sadly didnt do well at all.
Doing fast track medical applied science for this year so i can re apply.. This is BTEC extended diploma and im predicted D*D*D due to my alevel knowledge.
I want to study pharmacy but with this course and combined with my alevels its not enough ! my point of studying this was to be able to study drugs and the way the body perceives them.. so now looking into it pharmaceutical chemistry looks really appealing.
With this i have the option of transferring to pharmacy if i want to but do you think it is worth me applying for this course and going ahead or has my set back from my alevels pushed me way too far back ??
constructive criticism please!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending