The Student Room Group

Lost someone's phone number and they don't have facebook/ no mutual friends?

Basically I've been out of contact with this person with since Jan. My phone broke and I lost ALL my numbers. They way things were left they definitely won't get in touch with me. I have their full address and the area code / last two digits of their house number from something I brought them once on ebay, but I still don't seem to even be able to even locate their landline number online with a search engine? I'm at uni so don't have old phone bills and even at home, dunno if my dad has kept them. Help?
Reply 1
If you really need to speak to them I suppose you could send a letter with your number telling them to call you?
Reply 2
If you were romantically involved with this person, you might just have to love and let go.

This happened to me once. That's what I did. It was pretty sh*t but I got through it.

Just a suggestion:-)

-Gracie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Send a letter
Reply 4
Are they not in the phone book ?? That way you can get the full house number, then ring them up. Even if they don't answer you can tell a relative that you lot their number.
Send them a letter

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Do you have an online account with your phone provider?
Reply 7
Original post by Ripper-Roo
If you really need to speak to them I suppose you could send a letter with your number telling them to call you?

I was thinking of that, but just this week my dad tried to post me something that got lost in the mail. I know it's unlikely but it could happen. On the other hand if they still are like how they used to be they work full time and can't ever be bothered to go to the post office if they miss a delivery
xxx
Reply 8
Original post by OU Student
Do you have an online account with your phone provider?

I do, well technically my dad does, why?
Reply 9
Original post by nic-nac
Are they not in the phone book ?? That way you can get the full house number, then ring them up. Even if they don't answer you can tell a relative that you lot their number.

I've looked on the phonebook online and it doesn't look like it :frown:? Unfortunately they have an extremely common surname, there are about 15 other's with that surname in their little village which definitely are not related
Original post by xfirekittyx
I do, well technically my dad does, why?

Because if you've contacted them or vice versa, if you go on to your online account, their number is on there.
Reply 11
Because if you've contacted them or vice versa, if you go on to your online account, their number is on there.

Even though it's almost a year ago?! Awesome, Thank you!
Original post by xfirekittyx
Even though it's almost a year ago?! Awesome, Thank you!

Should be able to, yes.
Reply 13
Should be able to, yes.

Thank you, managed to work out which one was number! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending