The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

useless referee

Hi everyone! My application to Warwick and a few others has been ready to go for a few weeks now. However despite constant emails my referee has still not sent my application to ucas and does not show any sort of sign of doing so soon! I know the deadline is January but do later applications have less of a weight then earlier applications or should I relax? I've seen many people at warwick have started to receive their offers already and I'm getting very worried at the prospect of an involuntary gap year!
Reply 1
Original post by ELouiseV13
Hi everyone! My application to Warwick and a few others has been ready to go for a few weeks now. However despite constant emails my referee has still not sent my application to ucas and does not show any sort of sign of doing so soon! I know the deadline is January but do later applications have less of a weight then earlier applications or should I relax? I've seen many people at warwick have started to receive their offers already and I'm getting very worried at the prospect of an involuntary gap year!

hahaha what a LAD. you just need to relax they're not going to deny you because you sent it two weeks later than someone else you get me
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Its best to send your application off earlier as uni's have more places, so you should push him to send it off I know so many people who have offers for uni's and interviews..

Quick Reply

Latest