The Student Room Group

How do you make a person like you back????????

I like someone and he is always giving me false hope. He does stuff and says stuff that makes me think he likes me back. I doubt that though.
How do I find out, more importantly, How do I make him like me back?:confused:
Reply 1
Its kind of the wrong way to look at it- you can 't make someone like you by following set rules or using 'spells' nd 'tricks

If the guy likes you he will like you for YOU. Ask his friends or get your friends to help you out, or be more flirty and see how he responds to you
Reply 2
You can't.
You cant force someone to like you
Amortentia.
Say a spell while making a cup-a-soup on a cold Tuesday night between 22:40 and 23:32.
Reply 6
Unfortunately, people have this thing called "free will"...
Reply 7
You don't. You just get along with a person and then perhaps they like you or not. You shouldn't try and make someone feel anything,
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I like someone and he is always giving me false hope. He does stuff and says stuff that makes me think he likes me back. I doubt that though.
How do I find out, more importantly, How do I make him like me back?:confused:

You can't force someone to like you back. My advice would be to stay away before you get hurt even more.
Are you outwardly showing your affection? Doing little things that he would appreciate?

A housemate who I wasn't interested in started doing this. It made me fall for her. It didn't work out in the end because we had no real intellectual chemistry, but still, the only women I ended up liking were not initially attractive to me at all.
You can't make someone like you and if you genuinely cared about them you'd respect their decision, even if it's not necessarily the best outcome for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending