The Student Room Group

IB

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and I don't really know much. I study the IB and was wondering if any of you would have any tips on how to survive it, because I'm only 2 months into the course and am already dying of exhaustion and the workload.

Hope you're all having a nice day.

Daria. xx
Original post by daria1997
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and I don't really know much. I study the IB and was wondering if any of you would have any tips on how to survive it, because I'm only 2 months into the course and am already dying of exhaustion and the workload.

Daria. xx
:wavey: Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Welcome Lounge - that forum is just for people to introduce themselves rather than asking other questions. :tongue: I've moved your thread to the Study Help forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. :smile:
Original post by daria1997

Daria. xx

Hi there :smile:! welcome to TSR!
I am an IB-er - Im currently in my final year and will be taking exams next May.

The main thing is to try and do the h/w on the day that you get them because I seem to find it hard to fit in revision time! There is soooo much to revise and so it is best to start early.

try not to procrastinate too much - I swear I am the BEST procrastinator ever to exist! but i have to say I regret the time I've wasted simply procrastinating instead of doing my EE or whatever. :/

of course at the start of the IB you tend to think "what have i got myself into!?" but trust me you will become immune tot he stress. you will actually start to enjoy the course, don't lose hope! :wink:

remember that you have the other IB students alongside you - you have each other to console when stress gets to you! :smile:

hope this helps and I will be glad to help with any other queries, just inbox me whenever! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending