The Student Room Group

Would you be put off a girl if this happened during sex...?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It certainly hasn't thus far.

Original post by DScofield
Did he get blood on his dink? That would put me off. Gross.

Prude.
Once I had sex with a guy when I thought I'd come off my period but it turned out during that I hadn't :colondollar:

I never heard from him again but to be honest if that's enough to put someone off you then they're not worth your time anyway.
Reply 22
Original post by MissDavies
Once I had sex with a guy when I thought I'd come off my period but it turned out during that I hadn't :colondollar:

I never heard from him again but to be honest if that's enough to put someone off you then they're not worth your time anyway.

I've made that mistake a bazillion times. My boyfriend is semi-convinced that he has a cursed penis which re-starts periods.

OP, it really depends on the guy and his maturity level. These things happen, tbh, although I'm surprised he wasn't a bit more concerned about the possibility that he'd hurt you. I wouldn't bring it up again, but I suggest you get it checked out- it's probably nothing but always better safe than sorry.
This happened to me after not having sex for much longer than you did without and because I wasn't used to one so huge. There was so much blood and it went everywhere. He asked alot of questions and I'm sure he thinks he took my virginity to this day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending