University College London
London
Original post by lostesp
got my offer today

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you able to log into UCL Portal?
I cannot. I got my update on Track.
Reply 62
When did you guys apply? Also are you eu national or home students?
Original post by Szmessh

I am an overseas student. I sent my application on the 15th of October.
Reply 64
Original post by loco.roco1203
So did I.
Standard Offer.
:biggrin:

XD, I only need an A now def put it as my insurance. And gonna firm LSE! You will do the same thing, do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lostesp
XD, I only need an A now def put it as my insurance. And gonna firm LSE! You will do the same thing, do you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah. I don't undertand. You have applied for Econ L100, right?
How could you only need an A?!
And yes. I will firm LSE soon and put UCL as an insurance.
Reply 66
Are you able to log into UCL Portal?
I cannot. I got my update on Track.

Oh, u first log in, and it says invalid. And there is a drop bar says applicant, and there is UCAS, u click the link next to it. It will activate ur account and u can reset ur password and log in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Original post by Szmessh

Sent my application on Oct.11th. Previously it requested my component marks sometime in Nov. And I am an intl applicant with A level qualification.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lostesp
Oh, u first log in, and it says invalid. And there is a drop bar says applicant, and there is UCAS, u click the link next to it. It will activate ur account and u can reset ur password and log in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

UCL Portico says that my application is "Currently being processed by Admissions" instead of "Application Received".
Does that seem fine to you?
Original post by Unevenestfall
I am posting because I got rejected from Oxford E&M and LSE Management so I am worried about my PS missing certain key elements. Not trying to show off mate.

I got all A* in GCSE, and have good extra curriculars. In my PS I talked a lot about my enthusiasm for Economics and my extra curricula's that are related to Economics but I did not talk about a love for mathematics or anything regarding my mathematical involvement. Is that going to be an issue? I tried making my reading into the subject implicit but I didn't quote any books.

Do you know if those are going to work significantly against me?

I applied last year (and am now in first year at UCL doing Econ) and also got rejected by both Oxford and LSE, was predicted 44 and ended up getting 45. So I say your chances are very good still. Don't give up since I know some people have to wait until even March-April. It all depends on your PS in the end though. Our maths lecturer is the guy in charge of admissions and he said like first and foremost it's grades; clearly you have them, so then it goes down to your statement. I'm sure you'll be fine! :smile: Good luck!
Reply 70
UCL Portico says that my application is "Currently being processed by Admissions" instead of "Application Received".
Does that seem fine to you?

My portal says the same thing, and I haven't got UCL email. Prob just wait till next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lostesp
got my offer today

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got my offer today too!
Original post by Unevenestfall
Got my offer today too!

Congratulations!
Reply 73
Congratulations!

Got my portal offer update literally just a few sec ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So did mine.
I'm sort of indifferent towards the offer now. :P
Time to un-watch this thread.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 75
So did mine.
I'm sort of indifferent towards the offer now. :P
Time to un-watch this thread.

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Guys,

I'm an international student and my school does 2 full Alevels in the first year and another 2 full alevels in the second year.
I took Physics and Pure Mathematics in the first year and I will be doing Economics and Business this coming academic year. I will also do Further Math AS this coming year
Considering that all 6 math modules were done in one year and that too including FP1 and FP2 I have a feeling that I may not get the required A*. But is it possible that UCL could give me an offer if I get an A in Mathematics considering that I'm doing 4 A2's plus 1 AS? That too considering that Pure Mathematics, Physics and Econonomics are tougher subjects...
Do universities respect biology as an A-Level if you wanna do economics?
Bearing in mind I am doing Economics and Maths A2 as well
Any advice would be great
Original post by jayjay531
Do universities respect biology as an A-Level if you wanna do economics?
Bearing in mind I am doing Economics and Maths A2 as well
Any advice would be great

Yeah, it's a natural science so that's fine.
Hi, I know this is a bid ridiculous but I am trying to plan ahead to avoid disappointment, if I am (likely) rejected from UCL and LSE then went to QMUL and did A2 FM while I was there, could I apply to UCL and LSE again to enter in their first year? Or would it be best to take a gap year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending